Congrats to Grace

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

September 13th, 2008, 6:23 pm #1

Congrats to Grace Etzkorn for her upcoming role as Jaqueline Bouvier in "Grey Gardens," opening at the Northlight Theatre in Chicago on November 12th.

http://www.northlight.org/onstage/gardens.html

Julie

The Tony Award-winning musical
Grey Gardens
book by Doug Wright
music by Scott Frankel
lyrics by Michael Korie
directed by Artistic Director BJ Jones
music direction by Doug Peck

featuring Sean Blake (Brooks), Arielle Dayan (Lee Bouvier), Grace Etzkorn (Jacqueline Bouvier), George Keating (George Gould Strong), Dennis Kelly (Major Bouvier/Norman Vincent Peale), Hollis Resnik (Edith/Edie), Patrick Sarb (JP Kennedy/Jerry), Tempe Thomas (Little Edie) and Ann Whitney (Edith)

November 12- December 21, 2008

Grace
Grace

September 14th, 2008, 12:05 am #2

Thank Julie. I am really excited to be playing Jackie. It will be so much fun.

Noel
Noel

September 14th, 2008, 1:29 am #3

Congrats to Grace Etzkorn for her upcoming role as Jaqueline Bouvier in "Grey Gardens," opening at the Northlight Theatre in Chicago on November 12th.

http://www.northlight.org/onstage/gardens.html

Julie

The Tony Award-winning musical
Grey Gardens
book by Doug Wright
music by Scott Frankel
lyrics by Michael Korie
directed by Artistic Director BJ Jones
music direction by Doug Peck

featuring Sean Blake (Brooks), Arielle Dayan (Lee Bouvier), Grace Etzkorn (Jacqueline Bouvier), George Keating (George Gould Strong), Dennis Kelly (Major Bouvier/Norman Vincent Peale), Hollis Resnik (Edith/Edie), Patrick Sarb (JP Kennedy/Jerry), Tempe Thomas (Little Edie) and Ann Whitney (Edith)

November 12- December 21, 2008
Congratulations! You will be wonderful, please update us with photos and videos if you can! Also, you are so sweet encouraging all the girls auditioning for ANNIE! We all knew you had a lot of talent but you also have a lot of class as well! A true Quadruple Threat! Congrats again!

CindyS
CindyS

September 14th, 2008, 2:00 am #4

Hope you have a wonderful time playing Jackie. Grey Gardens is very close to my family's heart, as my daughter originated the role of Jackie when the creative team had their Florida workshop back in 2004. We were sooooooooooooooooo excited to see Christine Ebersole and Mary Louise Wilson win Tony awards last year. We have lots of pictures of my dd and both of them together.

It's a great role, a great woman to play, and I'm sure you'll enjoy every minute of it.

Best wishes and break a leg!

Dina
Dina

September 16th, 2008, 5:37 pm #5

GREY GARDENS is an incredible show and you will really enjoy being in it. Try to see the Maysles documentary if you can; even though the focus is on Big and Little Edie, you will get a sense of who these women were and what colorful people they were.

Break a leg and enjoy your experience!

Dina

old fan
old fan

September 16th, 2008, 5:49 pm #6

Congratulations! You will be wonderful, please update us with photos and videos if you can! Also, you are so sweet encouraging all the girls auditioning for ANNIE! We all knew you had a lot of talent but you also have a lot of class as well! A true Quadruple Threat! Congrats again!
I was impressed with Grace's talent on the Annie tour, but also with the way she handled performing the title role. I agree with Noels' comments about Grace's integrity, as well. Good luck in your new role !