Congrats

Congrats

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

September 20th, 2008, 3:43 am #1

Congrats to all of the new orphans but a special HOORAY for Mackenzie, Madison and Ivy, all of whom coached with me before the audition. These are 3 extremely talented girls and I am so proud of them! Mackenzie's older sister is Jamie Hughes, who played an orphan in a tour many years ago, so Mackenzie is carrying on the family tradition (and talent).

Julie

Marie
Marie

September 20th, 2008, 4:33 am #2

3 out of 7! That's a success rate to be proud of. Congrats to you Julie!

Meghan
Meghan

September 20th, 2008, 4:58 am #3

Congrats to all of the new orphans but a special HOORAY for Mackenzie, Madison and Ivy, all of whom coached with me before the audition. These are 3 extremely talented girls and I am so proud of them! Mackenzie's older sister is Jamie Hughes, who played an orphan in a tour many years ago, so Mackenzie is carrying on the family tradition (and talent).

Julie
WOW. thats one heck of a success rate. way to go julie! You must be an incredibly good coach.

Mom in Ohio
Mom in Ohio

September 20th, 2008, 12:46 pm #4

Julie
H!
I am Ivys Mom,
Julie has to be the SWEETEST person around. Ivy learned so much and is so happy to have spent that most valuable hour with Julie before the auditions. Ivy has never been "coached" before and I have to say she is hooked!!
Great coaching can lead to great things!!
Also learned that Julie enjoys hiking and loves her kitty!!
Thank you Julie from the bottom of our hearts. We wish we could give you a real hug.

PS... that pic of Ivy in the frog costume.. where did ya find that??? We got a good laugh.
You will find a better pic of Ivy at
mechanicalbugphoto.com
She was last seen as the Queen of Hearts. She plays mean good!!

Laura
Laura

September 20th, 2008, 2:45 pm #5

Mackenzie loved the hour she spent with Julie. Luckily we were able to do it live. She was really helpful in teaching Mackenzie the dance. I've known Julie for awhile now and she is so sweet and helpful-let alone talented! Like Julie said I have been on this journey before with my older daughter Jamie Hughes, on the Annie 20th tour with Brittny and Sally. She had such a wonderful experience that I couldn't deny Mackenzie (if cast)the same opportunity! Also, thank you to everyone we met at the auditions. So many wonderful and talented kids and sweet parents.

Suzanne
Suzanne

September 20th, 2008, 4:40 pm #6

Julie
Congrats Julie! You really do rock!

Suzanne

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

September 20th, 2008, 6:43 pm #7

H!
I am Ivys Mom,
Julie has to be the SWEETEST person around. Ivy learned so much and is so happy to have spent that most valuable hour with Julie before the auditions. Ivy has never been "coached" before and I have to say she is hooked!!
Great coaching can lead to great things!!
Also learned that Julie enjoys hiking and loves her kitty!!
Thank you Julie from the bottom of our hearts. We wish we could give you a real hug.

PS... that pic of Ivy in the frog costume.. where did ya find that??? We got a good laugh.
You will find a better pic of Ivy at
mechanicalbugphoto.com
She was last seen as the Queen of Hearts. She plays mean good!!
Thanks for the kind words. I can't say I enjoy hiking as much as my kitties, but that sure did make me laugh.

Julie

AnnieFan65
AnnieFan65

September 21st, 2008, 12:29 am #8

Congrats Julie on such successful coaching! Those parents were smart to take you up on the coaching offer.

Laura, congrats to you also and your second tour of Annie with yet another daughter! If it's not invading her privacy - what is Jamie doing these days? Is she still in the business?

sks
sks

September 21st, 2008, 2:00 am #9

Mackenzie loved the hour she spent with Julie. Luckily we were able to do it live. She was really helpful in teaching Mackenzie the dance. I've known Julie for awhile now and she is so sweet and helpful-let alone talented! Like Julie said I have been on this journey before with my older daughter Jamie Hughes, on the Annie 20th tour with Brittny and Sally. She had such a wonderful experience that I couldn't deny Mackenzie (if cast)the same opportunity! Also, thank you to everyone we met at the auditions. So many wonderful and talented kids and sweet parents.
Are you the Laura that had Zenith Management with Donna Miller?

Laura
Laura

September 21st, 2008, 6:32 am #10

Congrats Julie on such successful coaching! Those parents were smart to take you up on the coaching offer.

Laura, congrats to you also and your second tour of Annie with yet another daughter! If it's not invading her privacy - what is Jamie doing these days? Is she still in the business?
Jamie is a senior at USC and applying to Law Schools for next fall. She is no longer performing. Thanks for the interest.