Clip of NYC with Marissa O'Donnell as Annie

November 1st, 2008, 11:25 am #1

Better watch it quick in case it gets pulled down:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDcVJuqevfw

kel
kel

November 1st, 2008, 2:16 pm #2

Hello all -
I'm the Youtube user who posted the Annie and Annie Warbucks clips. I know this is frowned on by Youtube and the Equity union, so I don't know if they will remain up or not, but I just wanted to share them since I just recently got them from another collector friend and I'd been wanting to see Annie Warbucks for years. I think it's important that these shows have been preserved for posterity and I hope no one is offended that I've shared some of them. I will post more as time allows - my DVD drive has been acting weird - it won't copy anymore, but it will rip to the Youtube format at least right now. (I just learned how to do this last week.

I have more of the 2006 clips, but there are a lot of heads in the way and it gets really annoying, plus the camera wanders for long periods of time.

But if you have any requests from the shows that I've posted so far, I will do my best as time allows (as a homeschooling mom with four kids and an online business

blessings -
kelly

kel
kel

November 1st, 2008, 4:18 pm #3

If you actually go to Youtube to watch the videos, some of them have a "Watch in High Quality" option on them that isn't available when they are embedded here in messages. It helps them to be a little bit clearer if you have a fast enough connection (and these clips could use all the help they can get clarity-wise). It's not available on all of them, just some. I don't know why; Youtube does it automatically.
My Youtube user name is wen6pak.
kelly

Katherine
Katherine

November 1st, 2008, 8:54 pm #4

Hello all -
I'm the Youtube user who posted the Annie and Annie Warbucks clips. I know this is frowned on by Youtube and the Equity union, so I don't know if they will remain up or not, but I just wanted to share them since I just recently got them from another collector friend and I'd been wanting to see Annie Warbucks for years. I think it's important that these shows have been preserved for posterity and I hope no one is offended that I've shared some of them. I will post more as time allows - my DVD drive has been acting weird - it won't copy anymore, but it will rip to the Youtube format at least right now. (I just learned how to do this last week.

I have more of the 2006 clips, but there are a lot of heads in the way and it gets really annoying, plus the camera wanders for long periods of time.

But if you have any requests from the shows that I've posted so far, I will do my best as time allows (as a homeschooling mom with four kids and an online business

blessings -
kelly
Do you think you could upload some other scenes from 2006 Annie such as Hard Knock Life or Smile (with the orphans?)
Thanks!
-Katherine

Kori
Kori

November 1st, 2008, 10:42 pm #5

I would like I don't need anything but you tomorrow at the white house a new deal for christmas!! thanks Kori

kel
kel

November 1st, 2008, 11:10 pm #6

Do you think you could upload some other scenes from 2006 Annie such as Hard Knock Life or Smile (with the orphans?)
Thanks!
-Katherine
I uploaded it. There are some strange lines through parts of it. My DVD drive does NOT like this particular DVD - it kept freezing. But it's up there! I will try to get more of the 2006 show on. Unfortunately there are a lot of blackouts with the camera. There are also some cuts where the camera is off so I'll have to see if New Deal, etc are watchable!

kel
kel

November 2nd, 2008, 1:41 am #7

I would like I don't need anything but you tomorrow at the white house a new deal for christmas!! thanks Kori
New Deal is mostly audio. There seems to be a gap where the camera was off and then the song is mostly audio with a black out until the very end when Sandy's brought on stage. I've uploaded Smile and will try to do White House Tomorrow.

sks
sks

November 2nd, 2008, 2:39 am #8

Hello all -

blessings -
kelly
Are there any videos available of Marissa and John. I have a full video of the show but it is with Marissa and David. David did a very fine job but I would like to see Marissa and John together.

Katherine
Katherine

November 2nd, 2008, 2:44 am #9

Hi sks,
How did you get a full video of the show? I would love to have one. Thanks!

Kori
Kori

November 2nd, 2008, 2:49 am #10

I just love Marissa & john togther I would love to see them to!! Kori