Katherine
Katherine

November 2nd, 2008, 9:43 pm #11

I uploaded it. There are some strange lines through parts of it. My DVD drive does NOT like this particular DVD - it kept freezing. But it's up there! I will try to get more of the 2006 show on. Unfortunately there are a lot of blackouts with the camera. There are also some cuts where the camera is off so I'll have to see if New Deal, etc are watchable!
Thanks, Kel! Those were so much fun to watch!

kel
kel

November 3rd, 2008, 4:06 pm #12

Better watch it quick in case it gets pulled down:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDcVJuqevfw
I just put it on Youtube. I think this is a really impressive "production number" especially the dances which are amazing. Sorry there is no high quality option - since I loaded it in the best quality possible, and it's long, it doesn't seem to have the "Watch in High Quality" button.

kel
kel

November 3rd, 2008, 4:07 pm #13

Kori
Kori

November 3rd, 2008, 9:11 pm #14

I just put it on Youtube. I think this is a really impressive "production number" especially the dances which are amazing. Sorry there is no high quality option - since I loaded it in the best quality possible, and it's long, it doesn't seem to have the "Watch in High Quality" button.
I would like to know if you have any more Annie or Annie Warbucks movie please I am a big Annie fan!! thanks!! Kori

middleagedfan!
middleagedfan!

November 3rd, 2008, 10:57 pm #15

Hello all -
I'm the Youtube user who posted the Annie and Annie Warbucks clips. I know this is frowned on by Youtube and the Equity union, so I don't know if they will remain up or not, but I just wanted to share them since I just recently got them from another collector friend and I'd been wanting to see Annie Warbucks for years. I think it's important that these shows have been preserved for posterity and I hope no one is offended that I've shared some of them. I will post more as time allows - my DVD drive has been acting weird - it won't copy anymore, but it will rip to the Youtube format at least right now. (I just learned how to do this last week.

I have more of the 2006 clips, but there are a lot of heads in the way and it gets really annoying, plus the camera wanders for long periods of time.

But if you have any requests from the shows that I've posted so far, I will do my best as time allows (as a homeschooling mom with four kids and an online business

blessings -
kelly
thanks for sharing this

kel
kel

November 4th, 2008, 2:22 pm #16

I would like to know if you have any more Annie or Annie Warbucks movie please I am a big Annie fan!! thanks!! Kori
yeah, but I have to be careful. Youtube just yanked down some of my silent films that I had posted. Apparently some company overseas owns the rights, or thinks that they do, (some were definitely public domain but you can't argue Youtube). I think maybe with Broadway shows, there's so many on there that it's impossible to police them all, but adding too many of the same thing could result in all of them being taken down.
I will still try to get Tomorrow and Anything but You from 2006 up though, and I'd like to post something more from the 1980 show. While the quality is poor many adults grew up seeing that version with Allison since she played it for so long.

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

November 4th, 2008, 5:51 pm #17

I have many of the videos you are talking about on this website already.

http://www.annieorphans.com/videofiles/videoshell.html

Julie

kel
kel

November 4th, 2008, 8:59 pm #18

Yes, I know. I think Tomorrow, Maybe and HKL are there from the 1980; maybe I can find something slightly different to upload. My copy of New Deal from the 1980 show is so wavy at the top that I don't know if it could be put up. Betty Hutton is Miss Hannigan in that show; maybe I will put up Little Girls and Easy Street.
I love the video section by the way - thank you. It's the kind of place you could just spend hours.

Kori
Kori

November 15th, 2008, 2:19 am #19

do still have more Annie Warbucks movie's? I have never seen Annie Warbucks I have the cd!! I have been an annie fan for along time!! Kori