Christiana Anbri..

Laura
Laura

July 24th, 2008, 12:58 am #1

How tall was she when she played Molly?

Laura L
Laura L

July 24th, 2008, 2:42 am #2

I was recently talking to Christiana about this (she played Peter Pan a few weeks ago with me) and she said she was under 3 feet when she was cast as Molly!

nan fan
nan fan

July 24th, 2008, 3:14 am #3

Hi there,
I had heard she was doing Peter Pan. Do you have any videos of her performance?
Boy she must be all grown up by now huh?
Did she tell you any of her future performing plans?
thanks!

ILuvAnnie2
ILuvAnnie2

July 24th, 2008, 2:38 pm #4

I was recently talking to Christiana about this (she played Peter Pan a few weeks ago with me) and she said she was under 3 feet when she was cast as Molly!
Wait, below 3 feet can't be right even if she was way smaller than average.
3 feet is like the average height for a 3 year old. Maybe she meant 4 feet.

Laura L
Laura L

July 24th, 2008, 3:17 pm #5

Christiana was REALLY small for her age....and she was only 5 when she was cast as Molly. I do have videos of her as Peter, but they aren't online yet (pictures can be found at www.kidsofthearts.com or www.freewebs.com/kota_peterpan). She was really great in the role, her voice is amazing and she's such a natural flyer! This summer she will be doing a very selective theater program in Europe. Christiana is not only a very talented performer, but a great person all around....I have no doubt she will go far.

nan fan
nan fan

July 24th, 2008, 4:28 pm #6

Thanks for the update laura! I love all that you do-

Dina
Dina

July 24th, 2008, 7:26 pm #7

Wait, below 3 feet can't be right even if she was way smaller than average.
3 feet is like the average height for a 3 year old. Maybe she meant 4 feet.
I tend to agree with you. Lindsay Ryan was under 4 ft (I think 3 ft 8 or close to that) and she was teeny tiny, so I can't imagine that Christiana could have been any tinier, as tiny a person as she is.

Dina
Dina

July 24th, 2008, 7:28 pm #8

Kim, if you are reading this and I am mistaken, I apologize!

Cecile (France)
Cecile (France)

July 24th, 2008, 7:43 pm #9

Christiana was REALLY small for her age....and she was only 5 when she was cast as Molly. I do have videos of her as Peter, but they aren't online yet (pictures can be found at www.kidsofthearts.com or www.freewebs.com/kota_peterpan). She was really great in the role, her voice is amazing and she's such a natural flyer! This summer she will be doing a very selective theater program in Europe. Christiana is not only a very talented performer, but a great person all around....I have no doubt she will go far.
nmi

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

July 24th, 2008, 8:02 pm #10

This is a really cool picture:

http://www.freewebs.com/kota_peterpan/a ... ID=8626435

Julie