AnnieFan65
AnnieFan65

July 24th, 2008, 9:13 pm #11

Thanks for the update laura! I love all that you do-
Yes, thank you for the update! Christiana is SO talented I'm hoping to see her again on Broadway.

Laura L
Laura L

July 24th, 2008, 9:33 pm #12

This is a really cool picture:

http://www.freewebs.com/kota_peterpan/a ... ID=8626435

Julie
Thanks for posting Julie, I love that picture as well!

Some of the other Bway/Touring kids you might recognize are Devynn Pedell (Mary Poppins), Marlon Sherman (Beauty & the Beast), Nadine Jacobson & Jake Schwencke (Whistle Down the Wind), Jacob Levine (Mary Poppins & Les Mis), Athena Ripka (The Grinch), Kaylie Rubinaccio (Les Mis) and other really talented kids.

It was a fun show!

sks
sks

July 25th, 2008, 2:24 am #13

Where was this production of "Peter Pan" held? Who played Peter Pan, Wendy and John?

Kim Ryan
Kim Ryan

July 28th, 2008, 3:25 am #15

Kim, if you are reading this and I am mistaken, I apologize!
No worries! I'm catching up on emails and so forth. We were out of town this week!

I can't remember completely clearly, but I tend to agree w/ Lindsay on this, and she believes she recalls starting the tour at 3'10".

Best,
Kim Ryan

Laura
Laura

July 30th, 2008, 12:59 am #16

I tend to agree with you. Lindsay Ryan was under 4 ft (I think 3 ft 8 or close to that) and she was teeny tiny, so I can't imagine that Christiana could have been any tinier, as tiny a person as she is.
I new Christiana at the time and she was extremely tiny. I have a (almost 7 year old) who is considered small and she 3'7' (43inches) and I don't believe she is as tiny as Christiana was when she booked the show.