Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

September 16th, 2008, 12:27 am #11

Hi Carly's dad. We all wish her the best of luck and welcome you both to this website.

Julie

AnnieFan65
AnnieFan65

September 16th, 2008, 11:41 pm #12

Yep, the two IPs that start 205 and 64 are AOL universal IPs. IPs have been discussed on this board in the past. Many AOL users have them, can't say all have those two IPs because I don't know that for sure. Anyway, a large percentage of other IPs are user-specific, meaning they can only come from one location.

But I definitely agree with the rest of your post regarding touring versus other opportunities.

Also, to Carly no offense taken. It took guts to own up to it and apologize. Again, I understand your excitement, and nervousness of course. But just wait it out. If not this time, your time will come for something else you'll love.
Carly, kuddos to you for owning up to the posts. You show more maturity than a lot of adults. I'm excited for you!

AnnieFan65
AnnieFan65

September 16th, 2008, 11:43 pm #13

Hi Carly's dad. We all wish her the best of luck and welcome you both to this website.

Julie
Your daughter is a great addition to this forum and I hope both of you hang around!

Fantastic5
Fantastic5

September 17th, 2008, 2:57 am #14

Carly has been awfully quiet today... Hmmmm... we are wondering if that is a good sign??? We're keeping our fingers crossed that it's because she can't say anything yet!!

We are so anxious to hear... be sure to let us know as soon as you're able!!

laura
laura

September 17th, 2008, 4:32 pm #15

I was thinking the same thing