cast as Grace!

Jessie
Jessie

December 22nd, 2008, 7:05 am #1

Hey everyone! So I thought I would share some news with my "Annie Friends"! I just found out that I was cast as Grace in a community theatre production of Annie! I thought you guys would like to hear my "Annie" news! = ]

Suzanne
Suzanne

December 22nd, 2008, 7:12 am #2

Congrats to you, Jessie! I look forward to hearing about your production!

Suzanne :0)

Meghan
Meghan

December 22nd, 2008, 7:12 am #3

Hey everyone! So I thought I would share some news with my "Annie Friends"! I just found out that I was cast as Grace in a community theatre production of Annie! I thought you guys would like to hear my "Annie" news! = ]
Can't wait to see you! (and i WILL actually show up this time, i promise!)

i read ur facebook status and i was gonna be like "hey go tell the annieorphans people" but you already did. lol.

Yay Jessie!

Noel
Noel

December 22nd, 2008, 7:44 am #4

That is awesome! Good for you! I look forward to Pictures and Videos!

It is so cool when members here are cast in Annie (or any production) as I love learning from all of you.
Please keep us updated!

Jessie
Jessie

December 22nd, 2008, 8:50 am #5

Thanks so much everyone! You're all so supportive! That's one reason I love this forum so much! Rehearsals don't start until after christmas, and performaces are start in February so I'll definitely post pictures and videos as soon as I have some! I'm so excited! = ]

old fan
old fan

December 22nd, 2008, 1:59 pm #6

That is a terrific part ! You must be so excited.

Julie Smith
Julie Smith

December 22nd, 2008, 2:08 pm #7

have fun ... nmi

December 22nd, 2008, 4:09 pm #8

Have fun!!!

AnnieFan65
AnnieFan65

December 25th, 2008, 12:26 am #9

Thanks so much everyone! You're all so supportive! That's one reason I love this forum so much! Rehearsals don't start until after christmas, and performaces are start in February so I'll definitely post pictures and videos as soon as I have some! I'm so excited! = ]
What a great thing to look forward to in the new year. Definitely keep us updated.