audtions??

audtions??

Momofactress
Momofactress

May 13th, 2008, 6:47 pm #1

I know this time last year I flew my daughter to NY to audition around June 9(Her bday) and I was wondering if anyone has heard if they are going to do it again this summer?
Thanks and sorry if this has been asked recently and I missed it.
I love this board!!

RLS
RLS

May 13th, 2008, 6:58 pm #2

I know that the tour is going out 3 months later this time, so I would think that the auditions are going to be later this time around as well. Actually, when we went to NYC in March for the replacement auditions, they said then that they would be holding auditions to recast the tour in August.

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

May 13th, 2008, 8:41 pm #3

I know this time last year I flew my daughter to NY to audition around June 9(Her bday) and I was wondering if anyone has heard if they are going to do it again this summer?
Thanks and sorry if this has been asked recently and I missed it.
I love this board!!
Your best bet is to keep checking the NETworks website.

http://www.networkstours.com/jobs.cfm

Julie

Momofactress
Momofactress

May 13th, 2008, 10:04 pm #4

Thanks RLS and Julie!! I do check the networks site daily and was hoping I didnt miss anything. My daughter keep growing and I just wanted her to try one more time before she gets too tall!! Also wanted to find out as early as possible so it didnt cost an arm and leg for air tickets.
Thanks again!!

RLS
RLS

May 13th, 2008, 11:07 pm #5

I check it about once a week, even though I know they said August, just in case that changes... But, my daughter has grown like a weed, even since the replacement audition... I'm thinking she might be cutting it pretty close this time. This might be the last chance for this particular production.