auditions-who is going and what time

jpeeples
jpeeples

September 2nd, 2008, 11:13 pm #1

For those of you going to the auditions in NY on Sept. 13, what time are you planning to get there. Let's think of a way to identify ourselves so we can meet. Thanks!!

Laura
Laura

September 2nd, 2008, 11:37 pm #2

We arrive Friday evening and will be at the audition at 11:00.

SuzyQBee
SuzyQBee

September 3rd, 2008, 12:17 am #3

Break a leg to everyone who auditions! I wish the very best for you. :0)

Suzy "SuzyQBee"

french_girl
french_girl

September 3rd, 2008, 4:16 pm #4

For those of you going to the auditions in NY on Sept. 13, what time are you planning to get there. Let's think of a way to identify ourselves so we can meet. Thanks!!

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

September 3rd, 2008, 4:50 pm #5

Yes, the same company that has produced a U.S. tour for the past 3 years is sending a tour out again in the New Year. They are holding auditions for all new orphans.

Julie

myoblol
myoblol

September 3rd, 2008, 7:53 pm #6

Break a leg to everyone who auditions! I wish the very best for you. :0)

Suzy "SuzyQBee"
i thought the eleven oclock was only for people in their hot file?

jpeeples
jpeeples

September 3rd, 2008, 8:10 pm #7

We arrive Friday evening and will be at the audition at 11:00.
I am going to wear a red wristband-I would love to meet any of you there in line (or however they organize us.) Does anyone know if its important to get there super early. Break a leg!!!

lovethetour!OMigod
lovethetour!OMigod

September 3rd, 2008, 8:55 pm #8

Yes, the same company that has produced a U.S. tour for the past 3 years is sending a tour out again in the New Year. They are holding auditions for all new orphans.

Julie
i have auditioned 2 times and never been cut, its a really stressful procedure but fun. the 13 will be my 3rd try i have been watching clips of the show on you tube and seeing girls from the audition and thinking hey i met her or hey we were placed in the same group! good luck OOPS break a leg to all on the thirteenth! (hopefully third times a charm for me! ;-} )

Laura
Laura

September 3rd, 2008, 11:11 pm #9

I am going to wear a red wristband-I would love to meet any of you there in line (or however they organize us.) Does anyone know if its important to get there super early. Break a leg!!!
I will try and remember to pack a red wristband! My daughter was there in January and was informed she should come back on the 13th at 11:00 a.m.