Audition over!

kate
kate

June 1st, 2008, 8:18 pm #1

I got Millie :D yay!
after a long 5 hour audition the cast was anounced, they split the parts so I'm sharing the role with my a girl called Zoe. We did a dance audition that we got taught sooooo quickly!!!!! And sand Not for the life of me, then acting. Can't wait :D
xxxx

Broadway Fan
Broadway Fan

June 1st, 2008, 9:07 pm #2

I actually thought you would get the part. Your voice seems to have a very Millie like quality.

Well done Kate =]

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

June 1st, 2008, 9:10 pm #3

after a long 5 hour audition the cast was anounced, they split the parts so I'm sharing the role with my a girl called Zoe. We did a dance audition that we got taught sooooo quickly!!!!! And sand Not for the life of me, then acting. Can't wait :D
xxxx
Excellent. Well done, Kate!

Julie

old fan
old fan

June 1st, 2008, 9:42 pm #4

xxxx
Enjoy Millie.

kate
kate

June 1st, 2008, 10:10 pm #5

I'm so excited!!!!

xxxxxx

Noel
Noel

June 2nd, 2008, 2:59 am #6

xxxx
Congrats...You go Girl!

Meghan
Meghan

June 2nd, 2008, 4:13 am #7

xxxx
Great Job Kate! I love Thouroughly Modern Millie, its awesome. Millie is a role i have always wanted to play, i've never had the chance though. I ADORE tap! Good luck! when is the show? maybe you could post some video clips after.

I remember you had mentioned you had an audition for spring awakening. How did that end up going? a freind of mine has had a couple call backs now for the london production.

sally
sally

June 2nd, 2008, 4:55 am #8

Congrats Kate!!!! That is one of my favorite shows and has to be such a fun part to play.

Enjoy!

June 2nd, 2008, 6:59 am #9

xxxx
nmi

kate
kate

June 2nd, 2008, 8:12 am #10

Great Job Kate! I love Thouroughly Modern Millie, its awesome. Millie is a role i have always wanted to play, i've never had the chance though. I ADORE tap! Good luck! when is the show? maybe you could post some video clips after.

I remember you had mentioned you had an audition for spring awakening. How did that end up going? a freind of mine has had a couple call backs now for the london production.
Yes I'm so so so so happy :D
Its in august.
Il try video some rehearsals and post them :D
xxxxxxx