anyone in the Southeast?

Kim Ryan
Kim Ryan

August 14th, 2008, 7:55 pm #1

Molly, Lindsay and Kaleigh filmed a commercial a couple of months ago for Cellular South. I believe Cellular South is in Memphis, down to the gulf shore and in other parts of the southeast US. My niece in Memphis saw the commercial last night during the Olympics and Tivo'd a subsequent airing. She's not able to transfer it to her computer, but she did videotape the tv as the commercial ran (too funny) and uploaded it to youtube. It's not the greatest quality, obviously, but we're grateful to see it at all. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT1dstfYZhk

We are, of course, waiting for production to send us a copy, but that's going to take a few weeks. In the mean time, if anyone in the southeast can upload a "real" copy to youtube, and let us know, that would be greatly appreciated!

How ironic that a "Ryan's" restaurant commercial ran right after the Cell South one!

Thanks,
Kim Ryan

old fan
old fan

August 14th, 2008, 8:00 pm #2

They all did great ! LOL re: the Ryans' Restaurant...and did Molly say "remember Annie ??" It was so quick I couldn't tell ! If so, lots of coincidences. It is a cute concept and nice they used all three of the girls ! Thanks for posting it, Kim.

Noel
Noel

August 14th, 2008, 8:20 pm #3

Molly, Lindsay and Kaleigh filmed a commercial a couple of months ago for Cellular South. I believe Cellular South is in Memphis, down to the gulf shore and in other parts of the southeast US. My niece in Memphis saw the commercial last night during the Olympics and Tivo'd a subsequent airing. She's not able to transfer it to her computer, but she did videotape the tv as the commercial ran (too funny) and uploaded it to youtube. It's not the greatest quality, obviously, but we're grateful to see it at all. Here it is:

We are, of course, waiting for production to send us a copy, but that's going to take a few weeks. In the mean time, if anyone in the southeast can upload a "real" copy to youtube, and let us know, that would be greatly appreciated!

How ironic that a "Ryan's" restaurant commercial ran right after the Cell South one!

Thanks,
Kim Ryan
I loved it, they were great! The quality isn't bad at all...good job niece!

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

August 14th, 2008, 8:25 pm #4

Thanks,
Kim Ryan
That's so cool that all three girls got to be in the commercial together.

Julie

Kim Ryan
Kim Ryan

August 14th, 2008, 11:39 pm #5

They all did great ! LOL re: the Ryans' Restaurant...and did Molly say "remember Annie ??" It was so quick I couldn't tell ! If so, lots of coincidences. It is a cute concept and nice they used all three of the girls ! Thanks for posting it, Kim.
Thanks for the nice comments, guys!

Molly is saying "Andy", not "Annie", though. Close!

Kim

Julie Smith
Julie Smith

August 14th, 2008, 11:54 pm #6

I thought at first that they had let her say Annie on purpose, but when I listened again, I could make it out as Andy.

Clever to cast the three girls in such a way. They really did look like one girl maturing through the years.

Nice work Ryan girls! Keep it up! (Mom too!)

tonya
tonya

August 15th, 2008, 12:12 am #7

Thanks,
Kim Ryan
I have seen this commercial sooo many times! I never realized it was the girls! The funny thing is- I tell everyone that there is a commercial out that is just like Allison. . . talk, talk, talk! We are in Tupelo, MS (about 2 hours south of Memphis).

Sally
Sally

August 15th, 2008, 4:04 am #8

Thanks,
Kim Ryan
They are all so talented! It's fun to see what they are working on! Congrats!!!

jane peeples
jane peeples

August 15th, 2008, 2:08 pm #9

Thanks,
Kim Ryan
We will look for it too. That is just like my daughter too!!

Kim Ryan
Kim Ryan

August 18th, 2008, 3:38 am #10

They are all so talented! It's fun to see what they are working on! Congrats!!!
Thanks to all of you for your very nice words! The girls truly appreciate your kindness and support.

Blessings,
Kim Ryan