Another reality show

Another reality show

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

April 14th, 2008, 10:30 pm #1

MTV and the executive producers of hit series like “America’s Next Top Model” now bring you “Teen Dream”-- an exciting reality competition series to find America’s next female superstar. We are searching the nation for the most talented female singers with the biggest personalities AS WELL as their equally charismatic mothers! The selected mother/daughter teams may compete for a chance at a cash prize and the opportunity to showcase their daughter’s talent. Are you ready for the chance to live the dream? IF SO, mom and daughter teams should come meet our casting directors in person and prove it!

Only a few Open Casting Calls Left so RSVP as soon as possible!

LOS ANGELES – Studio Stage, 520 North Western Ave LA, CA 90004
April 18 and 19 from 10am-3pm

ORLANDO – Hard Rock Café Orlando, 6050 Universal Blvd. Orlando, FL
April 25 from 10am-4pm and April 26 from 9am-2pm

MIAMI – Hard Rock Café Miami, 401 Biscayne Blvd @ Bayside Marketplace, Miami,
FL April 27 from 9am-4pm

NEW YORK – Colors Restaurant, 417 Lafayette Street, NYC 10003
May 3 and May 4 from 10am-4pm

SEEKING:

[ DAUGHTERS AND MOTHERS ]
• Daughters and Mothers must attend the auditions together.
• Daughters must be at least 14 years of age and appear to be under the age of 22.
• Daughters: please bring a photo I.D., a copy of a headshot or photo, CDs or DVDs of your music or performances, and a bio (Mothers can just bring photo I.D. and a photo of themselves unless they are also performers and have those supporting materials as well).
• If you are attending one of our open calls we suggest you RSVP at
teendreamcasting@gmail.com (In the subject line, please put the name of the city you will audition in).
• If you cannot make the open calls, send us an email with your contact details, photo, and bio ASAP.
• There will be ongoing auditions held in the NY office.
• For any other questions or information, E-mail us at teendreamcasting@gmail.com

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

April 14th, 2008, 11:56 pm #2

GET'CHA HEAD IN THE GAME AND COME TO THE OUR OPEN CASTING CALL CALL FOR THE NEW ABC REALITY COMPETITION SERIES "HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL: SUMMER SESSION!"

The producers welcome anyone and everyone ages 16-22 who has dreamed of being center stage -- the high school quarterback who's never tried out for a play but has a song in his heart, the drama club extrovert looking to break into the big time, someone looking to trade the chess club routine for a dance routine -- all are invited to try to "Get'cha head in the game," as the hit song says. The finalists will ultimately participate in a summer music program to hone their skills, and one talented newcomer will receive the opportunity of a lifetime, becoming a part of the "High School Musical" family. The winner will receive a grand prize - details will be announced separately. Lots of fantastic surprises await someone with the talent to go to the head of the class!

OPEN CASTING CALL

4/27/08: Long Beach, California - Long Beach Arena

Line up starts at 5:00am - Please do not line up early or you will be turned away.

Doors Open at 8:00am.

All applicants must be in line no later than 12:00pm in order to be considered.

All applicants must come with a completed application & Government issued ID.

You must be between the ages of 16 & 22 at the time of registration.

Go to abc.com for more information and song choice details.

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

April 15th, 2008, 12:04 am #3

MTV and the executive producers of hit series like “America’s Next Top Model” now bring you “Teen Dream”-- an exciting reality competition series to find America’s next female superstar. We are searching the nation for the most talented female singers with the biggest personalities AS WELL as their equally charismatic mothers! The selected mother/daughter teams may compete for a chance at a cash prize and the opportunity to showcase their daughter’s talent. Are you ready for the chance to live the dream? IF SO, mom and daughter teams should come meet our casting directors in person and prove it!

FL April 27 from 9am-4pm

SEEKING:

• Daughters must be at least 14 years of age and appear to be under the age of 22.
• Daughters: please bring a photo I.D., a copy of a headshot or photo, CDs or DVDs of your music or performances, and a bio (Mothers can just bring photo I.D. and a photo of themselves unless they are also performers and have those supporting materials as well).
teendreamcasting@gmail.com (In the subject line, please put the name of the city you will audition in).
• If you cannot make the open calls, send us an email with your contact details, photo, and bio ASAP.
• For any other questions or information, E-mail us at teendreamcasting@gmail.com
That's all I have to say.

Sounds like a teen version of that gawd-awful mother/daughter pageant/talent contest that aired a few months back.

Mothers. If your child is talented then get him/her an agent. Doing these ridiculous shows will not further your kid's career. You'll both probably end up looking like fools and if anything, your child's career will come to a screeching halt.

But that's just my opinion

another mom
another mom

April 15th, 2008, 12:30 am #4

FL April 27 from 9am-4pm

SEEKING:

"Daughters must be at least 14 years of age and appear to be under the age of 22"

That's interesting. So if you're 30, but "appear" to be under age 22 you can be on this show with your mom? LOL! This one will definitely be all about the drama.

Meghan
Meghan

April 15th, 2008, 5:14 am #5

GET'CHA HEAD IN THE GAME AND COME TO THE OUR OPEN CASTING CALL CALL FOR THE NEW ABC REALITY COMPETITION SERIES "HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL: SUMMER SESSION!"

The producers welcome anyone and everyone ages 16-22 who has dreamed of being center stage -- the high school quarterback who's never tried out for a play but has a song in his heart, the drama club extrovert looking to break into the big time, someone looking to trade the chess club routine for a dance routine -- all are invited to try to "Get'cha head in the game," as the hit song says. The finalists will ultimately participate in a summer music program to hone their skills, and one talented newcomer will receive the opportunity of a lifetime, becoming a part of the "High School Musical" family. The winner will receive a grand prize - details will be announced separately. Lots of fantastic surprises await someone with the talent to go to the head of the class!

OPEN CASTING CALL

Line up starts at 5:00am - Please do not line up early or you will be turned away.

Because idk, it sounds like a pretty good oppurtunity...and i live like 15 minutes away....what do you all think?

April 15th, 2008, 6:23 am #6

That's all I have to say.

Sounds like a teen version of that gawd-awful mother/daughter pageant/talent contest that aired a few months back.

Mothers. If your child is talented then get him/her an agent. Doing these ridiculous shows will not further your kid's career. You'll both probably end up looking like fools and if anything, your child's career will come to a screeching halt.

But that's just my opinion
I've watched the "I know my kid's a star" show on YouTube and I'm devastated by the mediocrity of these mothers and these shows.

Another Stage Mom
Another Stage Mom

April 15th, 2008, 11:54 am #7

Because idk, it sounds like a pretty good oppurtunity...and i live like 15 minutes away....what do you all think?
I think it's a great idea! I wouldn't fly cross country for it, but since you live so close all you can lose is a little sleep and a little gasoline. Go and have fun, and good luck! Let us know how it goes.

french_girl
french_girl

April 16th, 2008, 11:06 am #8

OPEN CASTING CALL

french_girl
french_girl

April 16th, 2008, 11:08 am #9

i'd say go for it (i mean the high school musical thing, if its different from what julie posted first; the thing with the mothers... :/