Annie Understudy

Annie Understudy

Katherine
Katherine

December 8th, 2008, 9:11 pm #1

Congratulations to Madison Kerth (orphan Kate in the current tour,) who went on for the first time as Annie this past week! Bet she was great!

Becky
Becky

December 8th, 2008, 10:41 pm #2

Hi I want know if you have a photo of her in her Annie orphans dress and her in the red dress too ..so can see what she look like in the clothes thanks.. I hope some one can post some photo of her thanks.. Becky

December 9th, 2008, 2:31 am #3

Congratulations to Madison Kerth (orphan Kate in the current tour,) who went on for the first time as Annie this past week! Bet she was great!
I'd love to hear how she did! From what little I heard of her as Kate, I thought she'd make a great Annie as well.

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

December 9th, 2008, 3:16 am #4

No, there are no pictures of Madison as Annie. She only got two hour's notice that she was going on and they usually don't allow pictures of the kids in costume. I'm sure she'll go on again during the tour.

Julie

Meghan
Meghan

December 9th, 2008, 4:47 am #5

Did she wear a wig for the non-curly hair parts of the show? Cuz, it seems like her hair is already Annie style and colored. I was just wondering, ...I know thats a pretty weird question.