Annie Trivia

Annie Trivia

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

March 10th, 2008, 4:51 am #1

I'd like to ask for help in creating some "Annie" trivia questions for some upcoming events planned to promote "Life After Tomorrow." If the trivia questions can relate in any way to the documentary (or the women in the documentary), that would be great, but it's not required. The questions can't be too hard, either, because they are for prize giveaways and some people need to be able to guess the correct answer.

I have one in mind that maybe someone can help me with. How many foreign cast albums are there of "Annie" and in what languages? I can think of Japan and Israel. Any others?

Feel free to post the questions here or email me privately. Thanks so much.

Julie

Dina
Dina

March 10th, 2008, 5:02 am #2

This should probably be a pretty easy one. Who is the actress who played in the OBP the longest?--Jennine Babo (maybe that one is TOO easy)!

Noel
Noel

March 10th, 2008, 5:13 am #3

Which Orphans were on Broadway and in the Movie?

Max=)
Max=)

March 10th, 2008, 8:30 am #4

I'd like to ask for help in creating some "Annie" trivia questions for some upcoming events planned to promote "Life After Tomorrow." If the trivia questions can relate in any way to the documentary (or the women in the documentary), that would be great, but it's not required. The questions can't be too hard, either, because they are for prize giveaways and some people need to be able to guess the correct answer.

I have one in mind that maybe someone can help me with. How many foreign cast albums are there of "Annie" and in what languages? I can think of Japan and Israel. Any others?

Julie
I saw a deutch recording on iTunes a week ago or so.

/Max=)

old fan
old fan

March 10th, 2008, 1:44 pm #5

Julie
How many dogs played the role of Sandy in the OBC ? (One, Sandy himself, and I believe understudy Arf never had to go on for him ?)

Katarina (Sweden)
Katarina (Sweden)

March 10th, 2008, 3:57 pm #6

Julie
Hi!
There are so many cast albums of Annie from other countries so that question would almost be impossible to give a correct answer to. There are cast albums from Portugal, Spain (2) and Argentine. There is a Danish cast album, 2 Norwegians, 2 Dutch... Israel, Australia, England and many from Japan so to give an exact number would be very hard....

There is also a Swedish CD with the kids' songs (but that one was only sold in the theatre)

I used to have samples from many of these on my website

Good luck with the questions!

//Katarina, Sweden

Joan
Joan

March 10th, 2008, 7:47 pm #7

Julie
How many of the 5 women who played Annie on Broaday appeared in LAT? Answer: 2, Sarah Jessica Parker and Alison Smith

laura
laura

March 10th, 2008, 8:49 pm #8

This should probably be a pretty easy one. Who is the actress who played in the OBP the longest?--Jennine Babo (maybe that one is TOO easy)!
For how long?

Becky
Becky

March 10th, 2008, 9:39 pm #9

I saw a deutch recording on iTunes a week ago or so.

/Max=)
Hi can someone help me some me.. I WOULD LIKE TO GET Annie in dutch so i learn the song the ..how can I get it in my I tune so I can put it in my I pod thanks so tell how to do that thanks

Dina
Dina

March 11th, 2008, 1:31 am #10

For how long?
I think she came on board in early 1978 and stayed right thru the end...playing Molly, Duffy and Tessie. Jon M. would probably know the exact date she started, but I don't.