annie summer auditions?

annie summer auditions?

atlgirl
atlgirl

April 13th, 2008, 12:34 pm #1

My daughter played Molly her in Atl at the Fox and was wondering if you knew where Annie is being performed over the summer and when the auditions are?
Thanks!

ss
ss

April 13th, 2008, 1:23 pm #2

If you are referring to the tour, it has gone on hiatus for the summers since it has been out. I believe that is the plan again unless something was changed. Auditions are traditionally held in NY, but once they had a replacement audition in (I believe) Texas. Although think that was because they needed replacements sooner than they thought. I also think that was by invitation. Don't quote me on anything, because I could always be mistaken and/or sometimes things change. This is just me trying to be holpful and sharing how I understand it.

mom of 6
mom of 6

April 13th, 2008, 1:47 pm #3

My daughter played Molly her in Atl at the Fox and was wondering if you knew where Annie is being performed over the summer and when the auditions are?
Thanks!
Was your daughter at the Oklahoma auditions yesterday (blue shirt, adorable haircut)?? We were there and there was this amazing little girl that turned everyones head, #105 I think, and my daughter said she was Molly in the Atlanta Annie.
This little girl was so cute!! She was this little thing, cute as can be, and this HUGE, perfect pitch, voice came out. It made you laugh because she was so good!

sks
sks

April 13th, 2008, 3:26 pm #4

What were the Oklahoma auditions for?

Lisa
Lisa

April 13th, 2008, 4:18 pm #5

Was your daughter at the Oklahoma auditions yesterday (blue shirt, adorable haircut)?? We were there and there was this amazing little girl that turned everyones head, #105 I think, and my daughter said she was Molly in the Atlanta Annie.
This little girl was so cute!! She was this little thing, cute as can be, and this HUGE, perfect pitch, voice came out. It made you laugh because she was so good!
What did Hannah audition for in Oklahoma? How were the interviews in Atlanta??
Lisa & Olivia

jsmom
jsmom

April 13th, 2008, 8:56 pm #6

Thanks!
I think we saw you at the Mary Poppins auditions in Atlanta today. Is your daughter a little one with a dark bob?

jsmom?
jsmom?

April 13th, 2008, 10:20 pm #7

Hi! Although I haven't posted in awhile, I used to post as Js mom! Then I thought to use my real name, then someone told me not to, then time went by, then I stopped posting! Anyway, I'll come up with another name, so there's no confusion!!

mom of 6
mom of 6

April 14th, 2008, 12:55 pm #8

I'm so bummed! Were you in Atlanta? I wish I would have known, we could have met up for lunch or something. Hannah would have loved to have seen your girls. How did Mary Poppins go?

mom of 6
mom of 6

April 14th, 2008, 1:06 pm #9

What did Hannah audition for in Oklahoma? How were the interviews in Atlanta??
Lisa & Olivia
Hi Guys!! The interviews went great. I feel pretty confident about it ( it was the third one) I should hear something this week or next.
The Oklahoma auditions were a last minute thing I came across. I was looking at the Tots website and low and behold, it was the same weekend we were down there. It's not a paying job but we thought it might be fun. So we learned the song and quickly updated the ol' resume. They also held auditions for Les Mis (extras only for both) Hannah auditioned for the one and Sarah, the other. Les Mis was 14 and up. So it was perfect. One was after the other and they were great with the kids. Hannah got a call back for singing, then learned a dance. They said they were not making decisions on the spot and we would be contacted with in 2 weeks. Same went for Sarah. Wish you guys were there. We thought about you all weekend. The twins peeked out of one of the lingerie racks and we cracked up. MEMORIES ,lol!!

Lisa
Lisa

April 14th, 2008, 3:41 pm #10

That is AWESOME news about your job interview. Wow. AT&T is a great company to work for. Maybe I could interview there too in their graphic department! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of you. I'm sure Hannah did fantastic and will get a part. Both your girls should get something, and those will be fun shows to be in. Olivia will be in a large production of Joseph this summer. She actually ended up with several offers and ended up taking her first long-running show as a new experience. Add on that she just made cheerleading at the high school she will attend next year. Life if fun. We would LOVE to see you guys again. We must make it happen.
xoxo