Annie Pictures!!

Annie Pictures!!

Kori
Kori

September 5th, 2008, 2:50 am #1

does anybody have any Annie Picutres from the Tour With Marissa & Amanda? I would like to see them And there headshots!! thanks Kori Smile that smile!!!

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

September 5th, 2008, 5:15 am #2

All of the kids on the last tour have pictures on their websites. I would recommend going to each of their websites to see photos and headshots.

Julie

Kori
Kori

September 5th, 2008, 2:30 pm #3

can you give me some websites Gabi, Maddison, and the other girls I have Marissa Amanda Brandy thanks Kori

Barbie
Barbie

September 5th, 2008, 3:02 pm #4

does anybody have any Annie Picutres from the Tour With Marissa & Amanda? I would like to see them And there headshots!! thanks Kori Smile that smile!!!
This is a picture taken after the show back in January 2006. My daughter, Marissa is obviously overjoyed to meet Marissa and Amanda at the stage door. Amanda had just taken over the role of Molly.

Barbie
Barbie

September 5th, 2008, 3:05 pm #5

Can someone guide me on how to upload a picture? I uploaded it to my photobucket album, but now I am stuck:(

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

September 5th, 2008, 6:56 pm #6

How about we let Kori go the girl's websites and see the pictures there? I would prefer if you didn't take photos off of their sites and put them on here. Thanks.

Julie

Carol
Carol

September 6th, 2008, 10:14 pm #7

I have a picture at the stage door of Marissa 1/2006.

Barbie
Barbie

September 8th, 2008, 12:29 am #8

How about we let Kori go the girl's websites and see the pictures there? I would prefer if you didn't take photos off of their sites and put them on here. Thanks.

Julie
Hi! I was not attempting to take a photo from their site....this was one I snapped myself. Any guidance downloading it would be great:)

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

September 8th, 2008, 2:09 am #9

Once you have uploaded the picture to Photobucket, look below the picture and it will give you a URL address. Just click on it and hit copy. Then go to this forum and paste the URL into your message and it should show up.

Julie

Kori
Kori

September 8th, 2008, 8:11 pm #10

I have a picture at the stage door of Marissa 1/2006.
i meet to say i would like see there pictures in there costumes the big pictures because my comptuer died and i lost them thanks!! Kori