ANNIE on 'So You Think You Can Dance?'

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

1:40 AM - May 31, 2008 #1

Did anyone notice the marquee outside the DC theater during the SYTYCD auditions?

It had ANNIE on it

When was Annie in DC, does anyone remember? I'm guessing this show was taped last winter sometime.

Scary thing is, when I watch this show (initial auditions are always in theaters) I often think about the ANNIE set and how it would look in a particular theater. Me thinks I need to be de-programmed!

Noel
Noel

6:02 AM - May 31, 2008 #2

"Me thinks I need to be de-programmed!"

Nah...I think we should keep you just the way you are!

Momofactress
Momofactress

4:37 PM - May 31, 2008 #3

I saw the marquee too. I thought it was great to see ANNIE up there. I am sure not many people noticed it --Just us Annie nuts!!

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

9:44 PM - May 31, 2008 #4

"Me thinks I need to be de-programmed!"

Nah...I think we should keep you just the way you are!

You're sweet

The ANNIE marquee was very small, though. I wonder if it was their 'coming attraction' or if they made the marquee smaller for the SYTYCD auditions?

Jessie
Jessie

1:05 AM - Jun 02, 2008 #5

Did anyone notice the marquee outside the DC theater during the SYTYCD auditions?

It had ANNIE on it

When was Annie in DC, does anyone remember? I'm guessing this show was taped last winter sometime.

Scary thing is, when I watch this show (initial auditions are always in theaters) I often think about the ANNIE set and how it would look in a particular theater. Me thinks I need to be de-programmed!
omg i saw it too! i rewound to see if i had seen it right, and then i realized that they are previously taped and thats why. haha