Annie Movie

Annie Movie

Ned Farnsworth
Ned Farnsworth

March 19th, 2008, 5:14 am #1

Today we finished watching the original "Annie" movie with our four-year-old son and our two-year-old daughter. I say finished because we have been watching it little by little. Our daughter said after Punjab rescues Annie, "Annie okay," and at the end "I like Annie...alot." Our son enjoyed the story, but he was more intrigued by seeing Aileen Quinn as a grown-up in the special features section. It always amazes me how children react to things that we enjoy. Does anyone else have any memories from watching the show and/or movie with their kids?

french_girl
french_girl

March 19th, 2008, 4:14 pm #2

i watched with my 3 year old brother who doesn't speak english. he decided Annie was a boy. i think that the fact that "annie" means "me" in hebrew confused him a bit lol.
after watching it, he wanted to write letters to Annie, then he "wrote" Annie's story, then he wanted to phone Annie, then we had to play that we were at the orphanage with Annie (he wanted to give Pepper a flower so she stops yelling at Annie and molly. then he said to Annie not to sing to loud so Pepper can sleep). later we had to phone miss haningan, and Annie, and Warbuks, and everyone (he told miss hannigan she had to stop being mean)... it lasted for days and days lol. i don't know if he's still into Annie, i'll see when i see him again soon

Jessie
Jessie

March 20th, 2008, 3:22 am #3

that is sooo cute!

= ]