Annie Auuditions Good luck

Annie Auuditions Good luck

Becky
Becky

September 10th, 2008, 2:21 am #1

Hi when you go to Auditions can some one tell the fan who got in the new cast if you can tell it or not .. dose it have came form the people that are having the Auditions for Annie just want to know

Good luck at Auditions

let fan know what went on at auditions smile fans smile thanks Becky

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

September 10th, 2008, 4:40 am #2

The children who will be cast from this upcoming audition will receive a phone call letting them know. They will not find out the day of the callback. It will be up to the families to share the news with us before NETworks officially announces the cast.

SuzyQBee
SuzyQBee

September 10th, 2008, 7:57 pm #3

For those of you who are auditioning, I just want you to know that I am thinking very positive and wonderful thoughts for each and every one of you. I remember the excitement of the movie auditions, and of course the butterflies. Keep positive no matter what, and just do your best, because that's what is awesome...and have fun!

Hugs,
Suzanne :0)

Nervous Mom!
Nervous Mom!

September 11th, 2008, 7:56 pm #4

Thanks, for the kind words! We're heading to NYC, yikes!

Grace Etzkorn
Grace Etzkorn

September 11th, 2008, 8:34 pm #5

Hi when you go to Auditions can some one tell the fan who got in the new cast if you can tell it or not .. dose it have came form the people that are having the Auditions for Annie just want to know

Good luck at Auditions

It's Grace and I wish all of you auditions the best of luck. I loved being on tour -- It is a wonderful experience, challenging, but wonderful. My advice is be confident, sing out, keep dancing, Smile, but Most importantly have FUN! I so wish I could do this again.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

September 12th, 2008, 2:54 pm #6

Good luck at Auditions

Good luck to all of the girls going to NYC!! I hope you have a blast! Please tell us all about it!!