Annalisa's Mom

Annalisa's Mom
Annalisa's Mom

May 14th, 2008, 8:42 pm #1

Hi Julie and everyone! I just wanted to thank everyone for all your wonderful comments regarding Annalisa. It's been a wonderful tour mixed in with some sadness, losing my mother, who started the tour with Annalisa as her chaperone. Thanks to Marina's mom especially, for taking care of Annalisa as if she were her own daughter. Overall it was a wonderful experience and looking forward to whatever the future holds. It was also great meeting you, Julie, hope we meet again someday.

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

May 14th, 2008, 8:45 pm #2

Hello and thanks for posting. It was really nice meeting you and Annalisa and getting to see her perform as Molly. I was sorry to hear about your Mom but I'm sure she enjoyed getting to spend all that time with Annalisa and see her perform in front of thousands of people. Please keep us updated on Annalisa and her performing career.

Julie

old fan
old fan

May 15th, 2008, 4:55 pm #3

Hi Julie and everyone! I just wanted to thank everyone for all your wonderful comments regarding Annalisa. It's been a wonderful tour mixed in with some sadness, losing my mother, who started the tour with Annalisa as her chaperone. Thanks to Marina's mom especially, for taking care of Annalisa as if she were her own daughter. Overall it was a wonderful experience and looking forward to whatever the future holds. It was also great meeting you, Julie, hope we meet again someday.
She is a talented beautiful girl.