Andrea on Jeopardy

Andrea on Jeopardy

Tony
Tony

April 12th, 2008, 4:05 am #1

Okay, this is really random but seeing that post about Andrea below made me remember this. Does anyone remember when Andrea McArdle was on Jeopardy back in 2000 I think and the question was "What is the longest street in Manhattan" and Andrea says "Times Square"! Ummm Times Square isn't even a street! I love her to death but it was kind of amazing that she got that question wrong. lol.

Ned
Ned

April 12th, 2008, 1:02 pm #2

I'll never forget when the Brady Bunch cast was on the Weakest Link. They all seemed pretty weak to me and not just on one question.

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

April 12th, 2008, 1:38 pm #3

Okay, this is really random but seeing that post about Andrea below made me remember this. Does anyone remember when Andrea McArdle was on Jeopardy back in 2000 I think and the question was "What is the longest street in Manhattan" and Andrea says "Times Square"! Ummm Times Square isn't even a street! I love her to death but it was kind of amazing that she got that question wrong. lol.
I remember that. I was stunned when she said that.

I think I have that on tape somewhere. Or maybe I deleted it because it was so awful Poor Andrea.

Noel
Noel

April 13th, 2008, 4:30 am #4

I'll never forget when the Brady Bunch cast was on the Weakest Link. They all seemed pretty weak to me and not just on one question.
He worked on the Weakest Link and I remember him saying that he was always surprised at who did well on those celebrity episodes and who didn't.

Diner
Diner

April 13th, 2008, 3:27 pm #5

It was as if everyone in the audience thought "How COULD she?" at once!!