Andrea McArdle

Andrea McArdle

guyinNYC
guyinNYC

November 7th, 2008, 11:33 pm #1

does anyone know what she is up to professionally? I missed her cabaret act here in NYC back in August and I really regret it. Maybe she is taking a break after touring with the show. I have never seen her perform live and after watching a few youtube performances I am determined to do so ASAP.

Have you ever seen her live? I think her voice is amazing, and it's interesting how she still has that familiar Andrea sound from when she was a kid but has grown and developed into a nuanced and even more interesting adult singing voice. Plus she just seems like an all around interesting person.

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

November 8th, 2008, 12:06 am #2

Andrea and her daughter, Alexis, just finished a production of "Les Mis" at the Ogunquit Playhouse in Maine. One of the frequent posters on this forum, Rachel, posted a few videos.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/82384/me ... %26quot%3B

Julie

Rachel
Rachel

November 8th, 2008, 3:57 pm #3

I'm in contact with Andrea so I almost always post here when she has shows coming up. She also has a professional myspace at www.myspace.com/andreamcardle which I update with show dates. She has her own personal myspace at www.myspace.com/theandreamcardle and she very occasionally blogs there about upcoming events although that is very limited because she's so busy. But if you're a big fan, you should check her page out anyway because she put a ton of old pics on there.

Rachel

Cameron
Cameron

November 9th, 2008, 3:07 am #4

Do you email Andrea alot? I have a question if you wouldnt mind asking her. Email me please... theresaaccardo@yahoo.com

guyinNYC
guyinNYC

November 9th, 2008, 11:22 pm #5

I'm in contact with Andrea so I almost always post here when she has shows coming up. She also has a professional myspace at www.myspace.com/andreamcardle which I update with show dates. She has her own personal myspace at www.myspace.com/theandreamcardle and she very occasionally blogs there about upcoming events although that is very limited because she's so busy. But if you're a big fan, you should check her page out anyway because she put a ton of old pics on there.

Rachel
thanks very much for the info! go andrea!!!!!

Rachel
Rachel

November 10th, 2008, 2:19 pm #6

Do you email Andrea alot? I have a question if you wouldnt mind asking her. Email me please... theresaaccardo@yahoo.com
nmi