'an evening of the musicals'

kate
kate

March 7th, 2008, 3:03 pm #1

hey everyone. I'v just had the photoshoot for the tour :D very exciting! I also got a load of head shots done, when i get them all sent to me I would love to hear your opinions. I know we all loved grief's pictures :D Hope everyone is ok!
xxxxxxx

kate
kate

March 7th, 2008, 6:49 pm #2

What do you think?

Is it to serious? constructive critisism needed :D

Full body (for the show so characterised)

Basic outline for show poster

(I'm not keen on this pose at all! but apparently I have to be the divaish one and becky who is the other girl is the girly one.)

xxxxxxx

March 7th, 2008, 8:07 pm #3

I just have to say that your headshot is absolutely stunning!

old fan
old fan

March 7th, 2008, 8:29 pm #4

hey everyone. I'v just had the photoshoot for the tour :D very exciting! I also got a load of head shots done, when i get them all sent to me I would love to hear your opinions. I know we all loved grief's pictures :D Hope everyone is ok!
xxxxxxx
You have such expressive eyes and gorgeous hair ! It's not too serious at all IMO...as for the last pose, you MUST be a good actress because you don't look uncomfortable at all ! Good luck with this project, Kate.

kate
kate

March 7th, 2008, 11:22 pm #5

awwwwwww bless you! thankyou so much grief and old fan, means alot. I do like the head shot but the pose on the poster im not kean on :s
The show starts soon!!!! 1st of april :D
xxxxx

Broadway Fan
Broadway Fan

March 8th, 2008, 12:03 am #6

Kate- Will the show be travelling to Ireland?

March 8th, 2008, 3:31 pm #7

xxxxxxx
I think that the pictures are GREAT! I love the head shot... Inderstand why you would feel a bit funny about your other pic. If you are not one who would dress that way normally (and I'm not) then it might feel a bit funny.... However, you really look amazing! Nothing to feel weird about, you looked great. I hope that you'll be able to post videos and more pics!

kate
kate

March 8th, 2008, 5:23 pm #8

Kate- Will the show be travelling to Ireland?
the tour is only a midlands tour, this is only a preview sort of tour for next years U.K tour.
xxxxxxx

Noel
Noel

March 9th, 2008, 8:32 am #9

xxxxxxx
You look amazing in all the pictures. LOVE the Headshot! You look Divaish and at the same time very comfortable in both of posed shots. I'm so excited for you, you are going to be Awesome!

March 9th, 2008, 9:42 am #10

What do you think?

Is it to serious? constructive critisism needed :D

Full body (for the show so characterised)

Basic outline for show poster

(I'm not keen on this pose at all! but apparently I have to be the divaish one and becky who is the other girl is the girly one.)

xxxxxxx
nmi