Amanda Balon article

Amanda Balon article

Elin
Elin

April 28th, 2008, 2:03 pm #1

wondering
wondering

April 28th, 2008, 7:36 pm #2

where exactly and when did she win the Broadway Trophy and Sarah award for "Best Childstar in a Musical." what did she win those awards for? was this something else padded to her resume as other things were mentioned as doing before here on this forum? i don't mean that to sound mean, i've just never heard of those particular awards and i am really curious about them.

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

April 28th, 2008, 8:02 pm #3

Check out Amanda's website since I'm sure the information you are looking for can be found there.

Julie

maryanne
maryanne

May 2nd, 2008, 3:54 am #4

where exactly and when did she win the Broadway Trophy and Sarah award for "Best Childstar in a Musical." what did she win those awards for? was this something else padded to her resume as other things were mentioned as doing before here on this forum? i don't mean that to sound mean, i've just never heard of those particular awards and i am really curious about them.
she was like a child pageant performer. You know, like those beauty pagents they have in the south or Florida where the girls do their hair really big and dress up in very revealing or sparkly costumes and win big trophies. The pageants apparently have all these "talent" divisions for their heavily made up child contestants. It has nothing to do with broadway or anything like that. you can catch some of her world class performances.

Julie Smith
Julie Smith

May 3rd, 2008, 12:42 pm #5

Well, it led to her getting and equity card in the first leg of the tour, and now she's Annie.