Amanda and AnnaLisa go to see Annie

RLS
RLS

December 12th, 2008, 2:54 am #1

There are some really nice pics up on Amanda's photo page and a really cute letter about what she thought of the show. If you scroll down to the bottom of her homepage and click the star next to the picture of the two of them you'll see the letter and a link from there to the pics.

Guy Smiley
Guy Smiley

December 12th, 2008, 4:53 pm #2

Meghan
Meghan

December 12th, 2008, 5:06 pm #3

There are some really nice pics up on Amanda's photo page and a really cute letter about what she thought of the show. If you scroll down to the bottom of her homepage and click the star next to the picture of the two of them you'll see the letter and a link from there to the pics.
balon.com/annie-in-Daytona.html

theres the link for you!

Meghan
Meghan

December 12th, 2008, 5:07 pm #4

sry , my computer copy and pasted it wrong. heres the actual link:

http://amandabalon.com/annie-in-Daytona.html

December 12th, 2008, 5:16 pm #5

I love how she talks about the dogs:

My ma thinks Oliver is a perfect Sandy coz he has one ear permanently up
and one permanently down. Mikey is like ...well he is more like... his own man. He is very reserved. He he likes his space and he is very cordial to everyone but picky who he warms too.
Oliver, however is like this huge extravert who wants to always be in the limelight and he has like tons of personality and loves attention from anyone. But for me Mikey will be the only Sandy ever.

Natalie
Natalie

December 12th, 2008, 8:59 pm #6

I really enjoyed her view of the whole thing. The way she writes is very eloquent and at the same time, you can tell she's a kid. She expressed her feelings really well. It must have been strange for her to tour for three seasons and suddenly stop.