Airtimes for All About "Annie" on Sirius

Rachel
Rachel

December 13th, 2008, 1:39 am #1

According to the Sirius radio website, Seth Rudetsky's sit-down with Charles Strouse, Andrea McArdle and Freddy Gershon is premiering this Sunday at 11pm EST. Repeated listenings are on Tuesday @ 6am and Wednesday @ noon.

If anyone is a Sirius subscriber, please post because I'm sure people would like to hear this interview. I get Sirius through my TV so if I can, I can play it and then hold a voice recorder up to the TV but I'm not sure if that's exactly going to be top notch quality.

For more info, go to:

http://www.sirius.com/onbroadway

Rachel

Laura
Laura

December 13th, 2008, 3:30 am #2

You don't have to hold a recorder over it just pop in a vido tape if you can

Rachel
Rachel

December 13th, 2008, 3:39 pm #3

I get Sirius on my TV as part of my dish package but it's just like listening to the radio on TV...there is no picture. It's just sound. And even if I got it on video, I wouldn't then be able to post it here.

Laura
Laura

December 13th, 2008, 7:05 pm #4

Juast thought that the audio you caught would be cleaner. No interference from the sound of th ehand held recdorder or people walking by cars beeping outside that kind of thing. You could then play the video tape even though there's no video and just have an audio out wire that goes into your computer then make a file and post it.

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

December 15th, 2008, 6:40 pm #5

According to the Sirius radio website, Seth Rudetsky's sit-down with Charles Strouse, Andrea McArdle and Freddy Gershon is premiering this Sunday at 11pm EST. Repeated listenings are on Tuesday @ 6am and Wednesday @ noon.

If anyone is a Sirius subscriber, please post because I'm sure people would like to hear this interview. I get Sirius through my TV so if I can, I can play it and then hold a voice recorder up to the TV but I'm not sure if that's exactly going to be top notch quality.

For more info, go to:

http://www.sirius.com/onbroadway

Rachel
If anyone has a way to record from their computer, Sirius offers a free 3-day trial on your computer. There will be a rebroadcast on Wed., Dec. 17th @ 12 pm ET. If I'm home, I'll try and record it.

Julie