Aileen Quinn working on an album

Aileen Quinn working on an album

annielauri
annielauri

June 22nd, 2008, 2:21 pm #1

I haven't read it first hand, but my brother said there is a blip about Aileen Quinn in the recent issue of PEOPLE magazine (a Where Are They Now? article) and she says she's working on an album. I am so excited!!!

Jon Merrill
Jon Merrill

June 22nd, 2008, 5:54 pm #2

I have heard about Aileen's album too from a songwriter in New York who recorded a duet with Aileen on May 28 as a cut on his own forthcoming album. She co-wrote all the songs on her album and may perform somewhere before the summer is out. Her voice is described as "soulfully sultry," reminiscent of the girl group leads of the 1960s like Ronnie Spector.

At the moment I don't have direct contact with Aileen and actually haven't heard from her in a couple of years. That's why my Web page on Aileen isn't up to date. I will keep the Forum informed as much as I can about her album as I hear more about it.

Aileen will be 37 this Saturday, June 28.

annielauri
annielauri

June 23rd, 2008, 3:27 am #3

As always, Jon, you are always on top of all things Annie (o: Thank you for your post. Do keep us posted if you hear anything about her album or other albums she may be recording on. I'm so excited to get her latest album. I still love her Bobby's Girl album. I'm going to look around and see if she has a website or a MySpace page. I'll let you know if I find anything. Thanks again, Jon!!