About theanniewebsite.com

About theanniewebsite.com

Katarina (Sweden)
Katarina (Sweden)

January 12th, 2009, 6:58 pm #1

Hello! I'll try to answer some of your questions about my Annie website...

About Brittny Kissinger on the Howie Mandel Show:
There is no interview I'm afraid. Brittny just enters and start singing when he asks if she knows when his show is coming next time. She nodds and sings..

I have interviews from the Today Show and the NBC clip if you're interested?

About the Annie in the post-Broadway Tour:
Most photos are of Meredith Bull as Annie and the last two are Ashley Wieronski and.... I thought it was Angela DeAngelo, but I just read that Katarina (Norway) says it's Addison Timlin. She's probably right, I am not sure... Does anyone know?

About the cast albums:
Yes, I used to have samples and reviews. I just thought everyone had downladed the albums now since they've been availible online, but I can put that section back.

About the lyrics to the forigen annie songs:
I'm afraid I don't have those lyrics written down. I have some of the Swedish lyrics written (different translations) but I suggest you search the internet for translations. I Know I've seen the Spanish and the Dutch online. Is there any particular song you're interested in?

Take care

/Katarina (Sweden)

Claire
Claire

January 12th, 2009, 7:16 pm #2

Hey, could you put samples of the Swedish 1999 cast album on the site? I haven't been able to find it ANYWHERE online.

Kori
Kori

January 12th, 2009, 7:23 pm #3

There is no interview I'm afraid. Brittny just enters and start singing when he asks if she knows when his show is coming next time. She nodds and sings..

Most photos are of Meredith Bull as Annie and the last two are Ashley Wieronski and.... I thought it was Angela DeAngelo, but I just read that Katarina (Norway) says it's Addison Timlin. She's probably right, I am not sure... Does anyone know?

About the cast albums:
Yes, I used to have samples and reviews. I just thought everyone had downladed the albums now since they've been availible online, but I can put that section back.

I'm afraid I don't have those lyrics written down. I have some of the Swedish lyrics written (different translations) but I suggest you search the internet for translations. I Know I've seen the Spanish and the Dutch online. Is there any particular song you're interested in?

Take care

/Katarina (Sweden)
your mardith bull video's don't work I would like to see more of Marissa O'Donnell and Andrea McArdle video's!! Kori

January 12th, 2009, 8:57 pm #4

About the cast albums:

Take care

/Katarina (Sweden)
nmi

Sam
Sam

January 13th, 2009, 4:13 am #5

About the cast albums:

Take care

/Katarina (Sweden)
Could you send me, or put up all the Brittny stuff you've got?

She's just my favourite and all the stuff about/of her has disappeared in recent years.

Katarina (Norway)
Katarina (Norway)

January 13th, 2009, 4:59 pm #6

Hey, could you put samples of the Swedish 1999 cast album on the site? I haven't been able to find it ANYWHERE online.
it doesn't excist...

January 15th, 2009, 9:18 pm #7

Could you send me, or put up all the Brittny stuff you've got?

She's just my favourite and all the stuff about/of her has disappeared in recent years.
Katarina,
Are you going to include a forum on your website? If so maybe you could just put one one the website 4 the movie.

Kathleen