November 1st, 2008, 6:43 am #1

Js Mom
Js Mom

November 1st, 2008, 9:02 pm #2

The girl with the green shoes is Annie!

Katherine
Katherine

November 1st, 2008, 9:06 pm #3

I think it's interesting that one of the other orphans (the girl in the center,) has "Annie hair." I'm not at all implying anything negative, but I just thought it was interesting that there will be two orphans with red bobs.

Meghan
Meghan

November 1st, 2008, 9:08 pm #4

front row: Mackenzie-Molly, Ivy-Pepper, Sydney- Duffy
middle:Tianna-Annie, Madison-Kate/annie u.s., Siara-Tessie
and in the back is Domenique who is playing July

Meghan
Meghan

November 1st, 2008, 9:10 pm #5

I think it's interesting that one of the other orphans (the girl in the center,) has "Annie hair." I'm not at all implying anything negative, but I just thought it was interesting that there will be two orphans with red bobs.
I didnt really notice that right away, but you are right. While i wouldnt really say that her hair is red, it is very close to looking very much like Annie's. That is madison and she is the Annie understudy, and i beleive her mother has posted here several times. maybe they'll wig her? or perhaps it just doesnt matter, idk. I was also thinking, Tianna's hair is rather dark, it seems like it would be difficult to die it red. wonder how theyll do that.

Becky
Becky

November 3rd, 2008, 2:54 am #6

The girl with the green shoes is Annie!
HI I do not see the green shoe that annie is waering in the pic.. can you send me that photo of the Annie waering green shoe thanks Becky

Bevcky
Bevcky

November 3rd, 2008, 2:58 am #7

I see the green shoe that annie is wearing in the photo