A good Annie

March 31st, 2008, 10:13 pm #1

KellyTx
KellyTx

April 1st, 2008, 12:03 am #2

Katherine Doherty is absolutly beautiful and amazingly talented!!!! The cop, though, not so great. lol
I can't wait to see her in more things!!

Broadway Fan
Broadway Fan

April 1st, 2008, 12:04 am #3

She was a good singer, not so much on the acting. And the police officer... never have I seen such a small part get messed up. Lol

Teri
Teri

April 1st, 2008, 9:33 pm #4

She was great but I hate when they do the role but don't cut her hair. If you can't commit to the role don't do it.

middleAgedFan!
middleAgedFan!

April 2nd, 2008, 6:46 am #5

Yeah or stick a wig on. The show seemed to have decent production values, so how hard is it to use a wig

Meg
Meg

April 4th, 2008, 12:01 pm #6

She goes to my camp.
This production, so I've heard, was actual community-not regional. My friend who does a lot of theatre in Boston has done shows there before, and says everyone that auditions pretty much gets in, and Katherine only accepted the role because she was offered Annie.
Most community theatre productions wouldn't require their Annie's to cut their hair.
Would they?

ILuvAnnie2
ILuvAnnie2

April 4th, 2008, 11:45 pm #7

I'm confused. The above post sounded a little rude to me. What's the difference what type of production it was, and whether everybody auditioning is/was offered a part or not? She sounded great. I didn't mind her hair length, but I do think it could've been a little messier.

old fan
old fan

April 5th, 2008, 12:27 am #8

...I love Katherine's voice. I think this was posted before because I remember I was really impressed by her singing, although she sounds a bit "mature" for an Annie. At least her hair is curly...sort of !

middleAgedFan!
middleAgedFan!

April 5th, 2008, 5:56 am #9

She goes to my camp.
This production, so I've heard, was actual community-not regional. My friend who does a lot of theatre in Boston has done shows there before, and says everyone that auditions pretty much gets in, and Katherine only accepted the role because she was offered Annie.
Most community theatre productions wouldn't require their Annie's to cut their hair.
Would they?
of course not. i just thought maybe a wig. she's good!

mom of 6
mom of 6

April 5th, 2008, 2:38 pm #10

...I love Katherine's voice. I think this was posted before because I remember I was really impressed by her singing, although she sounds a bit "mature" for an Annie. At least her hair is curly...sort of !
Is this the same girl that was in Mary Poppins? She's very talented!