Noel
Noel

September 3rd, 2008, 12:07 pm #31

Which two of the three will get to go on the trip? Maybe they will send all three that would be nice!

Ronnie Boylan
Ronnie Boylan

September 3rd, 2008, 12:10 pm #32

Are you serious?

He really won this contest. Obviously it wasn't on any kind of talent! We couldn't even get through the first few seconds of the video.
Everyone has their own opinion. And your right these contests should just be for FUN with no expectations of winning taken from it because it is a public vote. Congratulations to Winner, but seriously -- I was hoping for someone with more talent to win.

french_girl
french_girl

September 3rd, 2008, 4:32 pm #33

More proof about my reasoning on this whole issue. If it is based on talent then talent alone would bring the winner to surface. Unfortunately it is all about who you know or what websited to get people to vote for you. A lesson learned for a lot of you mothers???
talent, talent... it's "just" about learning a dance, i mean, it's more based on fun than on the search of "talent". I don't think you can find who has an extraordinary "talent" just with this kind of contest, and it's not the goal anyway. It's obvious that the winner wins a lot by chance, as people vote on the web! that's the deal! so why are you so bitter ? did you participate yourself ?

french_girl
french_girl

September 3rd, 2008, 4:33 pm #34

Which two of the three will get to go on the trip? Maybe they will send all three that would be nice!
the boy I guess, as it has his name... but it would be better if they all go of course!

french_girl
french_girl

September 3rd, 2008, 4:37 pm #35

HI All,
Just got an email that Kelly was a runner-up in the MP video contest! The email did not state which video won nor is it posted on the web-site. My assumption is that it was the adoreable little 4yr old-Isabella. Hopefully they will post the winner on the site in the next few days.

SO... "KD" did not win the trip to NYC, but she will receive a Original Mary Poppins Broadway Cast CD, which will be fun for her to have. Thank you again for ALL of the encouragement and support that we have gotten from the people on this forum. You guys are awesome!
Congratulations! I dunno what a runner-up is, but she obviously went quite fare with this, as she won a cd! I hope she's not too disapointed anyway, she could have won too, i guess chance made the difference (luck).. I personnaly liked her vid better than the winner's (which was cool too though!) you can tell her

SuzyQBee
SuzyQBee

September 3rd, 2008, 11:54 pm #36

Go to http://www.broadwayworld.com/poppins.cfm and vote for your favorite video... the winner wins a trip to NYC!

It is my daughters hope & dream to go to NYC... so, we would love and appreciate any and all votes for "KELLY D" if you haven't already voted!! Thanks!
Awesome job! Congrats on being runner up! Keep up the good work!

Suzy

Jessie
Jessie

September 4th, 2008, 12:07 am #37

Congratulations! I dunno what a runner-up is, but she obviously went quite fare with this, as she won a cd! I hope she's not too disapointed anyway, she could have won too, i guess chance made the difference (luck).. I personnaly liked her vid better than the winner's (which was cool too though!) you can tell her
Runner up is second place, and that is such a great accopmlishment!

Congrats to Kelly!!!!

= ]

Fantastic5
Fantastic5

September 4th, 2008, 1:58 pm #38

Go to http://www.broadwayworld.com/poppins.cfm and vote for your favorite video... the winner wins a trip to NYC!

It is my daughters hope & dream to go to NYC... so, we would love and appreciate any and all votes for "KELLY D" if you haven't already voted!! Thanks!
Thank you all again for your well wishes and congrats to my DD!! She had so much fun making the MP video and entering the contest! She got many, many boosts to her self confidence by reading what you all wrote about her and her video on this forum! We appreciate ALL the wonderful support you have to offer here!! We wish you all well in your adventures too!!

french_girl
french_girl

September 4th, 2008, 8:30 pm #39

Runner up is second place, and that is such a great accopmlishment!

Congrats to Kelly!!!!

= ]
second place, that's excellent!!