2nd National question

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

April 7th, 2008, 4:47 pm #1

http://www.annieorphans.com/videofiles/videoshell.html

Who is the Annie in this video?

Also, I noticed one of the girls is wearing shorts, or a very short dress
Was this the regular costume or was her outfit at the cleaners (seriously!)?

Be warned, I now have access to the videos after all these years so I'll be posting lots of questions

It's nice to finally see most of the kids I grew up watching on stage.

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

April 7th, 2008, 6:07 pm #2

The links do not work for videos. You have to tell me the name of the video, which is listed on the left of the screen.

Julie

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

April 7th, 2008, 6:33 pm #3

"Second National Orphans Perform on PM Magazine"

It's the fourth video from the bottom under 2nd National.

I thought it was Kristi on stage but then when they are in street clothes, I know it's not Kristi.

Kelly
Kelly

April 7th, 2008, 8:01 pm #4

This is the cast some of which played in LA for a long time. Molly(Michele decuir was about 12 or 13 then),Lori Kickliter Pepper ,Michelle Graham Duffy,all were from the orig LA cast with Patty Patts,and Louanne as annie. Marissa took over as annie the last month when Loanne left to make Oh God book 2. Simone Francis Tessie also played in the long LA production. The new girls were Molly Copsey and and Jilla Harrington. I believe Nicole Francis(Simones sister) was the swing when it left on tour in Jan 1980. I saw this cast many time and thery were great Patty,Louane,Marissa,and finally Kristy.

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

April 7th, 2008, 10:52 pm #5

Okay, I thought so but the two shots of her looked like completely different people.

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

April 8th, 2008, 2:28 am #6

http://www.annieorphans.com/videofiles/videoshell.html

Who is the Annie in this video?

Also, I noticed one of the girls is wearing shorts, or a very short dress
Was this the regular costume or was her outfit at the cleaners (seriously!)?

Be warned, I now have access to the videos after all these years so I'll be posting lots of questions

It's nice to finally see most of the kids I grew up watching on stage.
The Annie in the video is Marisa Morell. The orphan who looks like she is wearing shorts just has her bloomers pushed all the way up. They probably rode up while she was in bed and when she stood up for Miss Hannigan, they were still up her thigh.

Julie

Kelly
Kelly

April 8th, 2008, 4:33 am #7

This is the cast some of which played in LA for a long time. Molly(Michele decuir was about 12 or 13 then),Lori Kickliter Pepper ,Michelle Graham Duffy,all were from the orig LA cast with Patty Patts,and Louanne as annie. Marissa took over as annie the last month when Loanne left to make Oh God book 2. Simone Francis Tessie also played in the long LA production. The new girls were Molly Copsey and and Jilla Harrington. I believe Nicole Francis(Simones sister) was the swing when it left on tour in Jan 1980. I saw this cast many time and thery were great Patty,Louane,Marissa,and finally Kristy.
I was babysitting two very wild boys today.