Katherine
Katherine

December 24th, 2008, 5:17 pm #11

I wonder if the swing is the orphan in the light blue dress. Her dress doesn't seem to fit in with the rest. Is Molly Ringwald one of the orphans? Her name came up in the comments.
It looks like the dress and shirt that the swing is wearing is the Annie costume....

Claire
Claire

December 24th, 2008, 10:06 pm #12

I think in the 20th Anniv. tour she started doing it differently, with the opening and closing of the knees. I never liked how that looked. I prefer the original way. I know it's probalby more painful to execute, but it looks so much better.
I think the 20th Anniversary tour was the ONLY time they used the opening and closing of the knees instead of the up and down. If you watch videos of more recent tours you'll notice that they do the up and down thing. Anastasia Korbal and Annalisa Dibernardo both did the up and down thing.

old fan
old fan

December 26th, 2008, 11:24 pm #13

I wonder if the swing is the orphan in the light blue dress. Her dress doesn't seem to fit in with the rest. Is Molly Ringwald one of the orphans? Her name came up in the comments.
...I always thought she would be a good Annie, but she left for Facts of Life- too bad her part was cut out of that series. She did OK for herself, though !