marie
marie

11:45 PM - Jul 16, 2008 #1

congrats to delaney moro for getting Kendra in 13, anyone know when it opens and if rehearsals have started? WHo else is cast???

Katherine Young
Katherine Young

6:05 PM - Jul 17, 2008 #2

The 13 cast is:
Evan: Graham Phillips
Patrice: Allie Trimm
Archie: Aaron Simon Gross
Brett: Eric Nelsen
Lucy: Elizabeth Gillies
Kendra: Delaney Moro
Ensemble: Ariana Grande, Eamon Foley, Brynn Williams, Joey LaVarco, Alberto Calderon, Caitlyn Gann
Swing for Evan and Archie: Henry Hodges

Dina
Dina

10:33 PM - Jul 17, 2008 #3

I am so, so, SO excited to see it!!!

Anonymous
Anonymous

6:30 AM - Jul 19, 2008 #4

isnt the role o evan double cast?? i thought he was....but anyway i cannot wait to see the show and Delaney on account she was great in Annie and Mary Poppins!

Helen
Helen

6:35 AM - Jul 20, 2008 #5

oh yes evan is double cast...however i must disagree on your opinion of Delaney Moro....i did not really like her in mary poppins at all.....her voice was screetchy and very pitchy

old fan
old fan

6:59 PM - Jul 20, 2008 #6

congrats to delaney moro for getting Kendra in 13, anyone know when it opens and if rehearsals have started? WHo else is cast???
I heard they are ALREADY looking for replacements in 13 and Billy Elliot, for when the kids grow out of their roles ! Assembly line ! (inevitable)

Meg
Meg

8:14 PM - Jul 20, 2008 #7

Yep, they are.
Haha, I was in Chelsea Studios all last week while the replacement auditions were going on.

Katherine
Katherine

11:29 PM - Jul 20, 2008 #8

anyone hear if there have been any callbacks from last Thurs. audition for "13" replacements and swings?

Lisa
Lisa

11:35 PM - Jul 20, 2008 #9

Yep, they are.
Haha, I was in Chelsea Studios all last week while the replacement auditions were going on.
i thought the auditions last week were for understudies and swings for the opening casts, not replacements...that not correct? ALthough i heard many were pretty small, but some pretty tall too, so who knows!

Meg
Meg

12:23 AM - Jul 21, 2008 #10

It was for replacements, they have already fully cast every single character, swing, and understudy for the original cast. They start rehearsing in about 2 weeks.