Meg
Meg

June 16th, 2008, 4:03 pm #1

So, I was eagerly awaiting a phone call from the people casting 13! this morning, seeing after the my last callback they told us all we'd receive a phone call on monday. Unfortunately I did not get in, but congratulations to Delaney Moro and Taylor Bright!

Meg
Meg

June 16th, 2008, 4:17 pm #2

Actually...I made a bad mistake.
Taylor Bright, even though she is amazingly talented, didn't get in to the Broadway run.

ILuvAnnie2
ILuvAnnie2

June 16th, 2008, 5:06 pm #3

I do not think you should be posting names of kids on this forum, whether they are in or not.

broadway fan
broadway fan

June 16th, 2008, 6:36 pm #4

Actually...I made a bad mistake.
Taylor Bright, even though she is amazingly talented, didn't get in to the Broadway run.
You're a good sport, Meg. It's nice of you to be happy for those who might have gotten cast, even tho you were so hopeful, yourself. Hang in there!

13 FAN
13 FAN

June 16th, 2008, 6:52 pm #5

So, I was eagerly awaiting a phone call from the people casting 13! this morning, seeing after the my last callback they told us all we'd receive a phone call on monday. Unfortunately I did not get in, but congratulations to Delaney Moro and Taylor Bright!
ANY WORD ABOUT THE BOYS WHO ARE CAST?

Mandy
Mandy

June 16th, 2008, 7:35 pm #6

The boys from Goodspeed minus one.

AnnieFan65
AnnieFan65

June 16th, 2008, 11:03 pm #7

You're a good sport, Meg. It's nice of you to be happy for those who might have gotten cast, even tho you were so hopeful, yourself. Hang in there!
You have a great attitude and it's nice you can be happy for the ones that made it. Break a leg and I'm sure your day will come! You sound like someone that fellow castmates would enjoy working with.

old fan
old fan

June 17th, 2008, 12:15 am #8

Your day will come, and it is great you can be happy for the lucky ones. I also think the names you mentioned were suitable, as they are Annie alumnae, and their names come up here a lot. I know you posted the one who didn't make it by mistake, but you immediately corrected it.

Anon
Anon

June 17th, 2008, 3:27 pm #9

ANY WORD ABOUT THE BOYS WHO ARE CAST?
The only two boys from Goodspeed NOT returning are Hudson and Kyle (Malcom and one of the Evans). No word yet on who is replacing either of them.

Mandy
Mandy

June 17th, 2008, 4:07 pm #10

Did not see Hudson's performance but Taylor and Kyle were amazing at Goodspeed. So talented. They should be going to Broadway.