a mom
a mom

June 17th, 2008, 6:19 pm #11

So, I was eagerly awaiting a phone call from the people casting 13! this morning, seeing after the my last callback they told us all we'd receive a phone call on monday. Unfortunately I did not get in, but congratulations to Delaney Moro and Taylor Bright!
I really feel that the only people who should post casting information, should be those who are cast. Or even better, wait until an official announcement has been made by the production team.

Don't forget, a lot of young performers read this board, and you may be unknowingly hurting some feelings.

A lot of extremely talented young people have been involved in this project at one time or another, and shaped it along the way. Some of them might be sensitive to the fact that they are not continuing on to Broadway after pouring their hearts and sould into the production.

I realize that this is a 'business', but when young performers are involved, one needs to really consider their feelings.

ILuvAnnie2
ILuvAnnie2

June 17th, 2008, 7:12 pm #12

I totally agree. When casting is announced by production, then the information is public knowledge. Until that time, it's really none of anybody's business.

rm
rm

June 18th, 2008, 9:11 pm #13

The only two boys from Goodspeed NOT returning are Hudson and Kyle (Malcom and one of the Evans). No word yet on who is replacing either of them.
Henry Hodges has been cast as an understudy for Evan/Archie, i know this as i am family to a cast member

Noel
Noel

June 19th, 2008, 12:06 pm #14

I really feel that the only people who should post casting information, should be those who are cast. Or even better, wait until an official announcement has been made by the production team.

Don't forget, a lot of young performers read this board, and you may be unknowingly hurting some feelings.

A lot of extremely talented young people have been involved in this project at one time or another, and shaped it along the way. Some of them might be sensitive to the fact that they are not continuing on to Broadway after pouring their hearts and sould into the production.

I realize that this is a 'business', but when young performers are involved, one needs to really consider their feelings.
What does TMI refer to?

old fan
old fan

June 19th, 2008, 12:37 pm #15

...too much information ! Like, if someone give you too many details of their private life etc, you can say that ! in this case, the poster used it more seriously.

Noel
Noel

June 19th, 2008, 4:12 pm #16

Got it, Thank you.

anon
anon

June 19th, 2008, 5:41 pm #17

Did not see Hudson's performance but Taylor and Kyle were amazing at Goodspeed. So talented. They should be going to Broadway.
unfortunately, this business isn't always about just talent..all of the kids were amazing at Goodspeed