13 Closing Date

breibren
breibren

November 21st, 2008, 2:39 am #1

13 Closing Date

breibren
breibren

November 21st, 2008, 2:42 am #2

Not sure why my post did not go through first time..but So Sad another show is closing. 13 will close on January 4th, as was announced today. My daughter just saw the show tonight for the second time. She LOVES the show. Delaney Moro, who plays Kendra, was on the Annie National Tour for a fews months.

guyinNYC
guyinNYC

November 21st, 2008, 3:34 am #3

few weeks ago but my friend and I decided we weren't in the mood to listen to a stage full of kids singing our ears off (ironic I am posting that on an Annie discussion forum, LOL) so we gave the tickets away. Now I regret it.

show fan
show fan

November 21st, 2008, 3:45 am #4

Not sure why my post did not go through first time..but So Sad another show is closing. 13 will close on January 4th, as was announced today. My daughter just saw the show tonight for the second time. She LOVES the show. Delaney Moro, who plays Kendra, was on the Annie National Tour for a fews months.

sks
sks

November 21st, 2008, 5:21 pm #5

It was announced to the cast yesterday.

BroadwayBellesMom
BroadwayBellesMom

November 21st, 2008, 6:18 pm #6

13 Closing Date
Hi! That is too bad... I know so many people who love the show! We had a friend who was initially in the show but was replaced, not sure why, but I bet she's glad now! I personally didn't think it was going to last. I liked the concept, but the score didn't do much for me. Oh well, it happens. TTYS

Rachel
Rachel

November 21st, 2008, 6:28 pm #7

It was announced to the cast yesterday.
http://www.playbill.com/news/article/123569.html