13 callbacks

13 callbacks

Julia B
Julia B

July 20th, 2008, 11:31 pm #1

has anyone received a callback from last weeks auditions for 13?

Zaneeta
Zaneeta

July 21st, 2008, 4:45 pm #2

Are you talking about the Broadway production? B/c this production has already been cast, and the cast has been announced...but I don't know if they had replacement auditions or not or if that's even what you're talking about...lol. Sorry I'm not much help. But I do know the broadway production has already been cast.

juliab
juliab

July 21st, 2008, 7:00 pm #3

they had auditions last week for broadway 13, some say it was for understudies and swings, others say it was replacements,,,just wondering if anyone heard anything on callbacks from that audition, thanks!

Mandy
Mandy

July 21st, 2008, 7:40 pm #4

Did anyone else hear that Ellen Marlow (Chitty, The Clique Movie) was cast as an understudy?

KellyTx
KellyTx

July 21st, 2008, 8:36 pm #5

I am going to say I highly doubt it only because she either just completed filming, or is nearly done filming, The Clique. I could defenitely see her on Broadway again, and defenitely in this show, but I just don't think the timing is right.
But you never know!! If she is, they are gaining one very talented girl!

nc girl
nc girl

July 22nd, 2008, 10:33 pm #6

Are you talking about the Broadway production? B/c this production has already been cast, and the cast has been announced...but I don't know if they had replacement auditions or not or if that's even what you're talking about...lol. Sorry I'm not much help. But I do know the broadway production has already been cast.
The broadway has not been cast. I have a friend who's daughter was just seen by the director and called back, so it is still pending.

juliab
juliab

July 22nd, 2008, 11:09 pm #7

just curious, do you know if your friend went to the auditions last THurs? Still wondering if anyone was called again from that audition. Thanks!!!!

nc girl
nc girl

July 23rd, 2008, 12:51 am #8

Actually, I'm not sure what day she went--was kinda weird how it happened--she was doing a workshop that the casting director was teaching and performed a song from 13--the cd was blown away and told the director, "You need to see this kid"--so, she was seen and called back--she is 12, so they feel that it is a long shot, but they will be apparently auditioning every 6 mos, so she figures at least maybe they will remember her for next time!

julia b
julia b

July 23rd, 2008, 12:54 am #9

that is so great for her, any chance to get in front of them is fantastic. Break a leg to her! Keep us posted, that is exciting!

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 23rd, 2008, 1:45 am #10

Actually, I'm not sure what day she went--was kinda weird how it happened--she was doing a workshop that the casting director was teaching and performed a song from 13--the cd was blown away and told the director, "You need to see this kid"--so, she was seen and called back--she is 12, so they feel that it is a long shot, but they will be apparently auditioning every 6 mos, so she figures at least maybe they will remember her for next time!
the broadway show has been cast...there are replacement auditions and they are still casting a male role.....and swings