Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

July 23rd, 2008, 6:00 pm #11

has anyone received a callback from last weeks auditions for 13?
This is from Jason Robert Brown's most recent email blast.

We start rehearsals for the Broadway production of "13" on August 4, with a sensational cast and an amazing band, and previews start at the Jacobs Theater on September 16 with an opening date of October 5! So I've been told. You can't buy tickets yet because everything in life is complicated, especially if I'm involved. But soon, all mysteries will be revealed!

What else, what else, what else? Oh, zillions of things, I'm sure, but my mind is really just focused on "13" at the moment – I'm headed off to French Woods and Stagedoor Manor this week to audition some more kids for the show!

juliab
juliab

July 23rd, 2008, 6:49 pm #12

thanks Julie,

How did you get to that email blog? WHen was it written, thanks!

juliab
juliab

July 23rd, 2008, 6:55 pm #13

This is from Jason Robert Brown's most recent email blast.

We start rehearsals for the Broadway production of "13" on August 4, with a sensational cast and an amazing band, and previews start at the Jacobs Theater on September 16 with an opening date of October 5! So I've been told. You can't buy tickets yet because everything in life is complicated, especially if I'm involved. But soon, all mysteries will be revealed!

What else, what else, what else? Oh, zillions of things, I'm sure, but my mind is really just focused on "13" at the moment – I'm headed off to French Woods and Stagedoor Manor this week to audition some more kids for the show!
forget that last message Julie, i found that email blog of JRB. Thanks for the info and update!

Meg
Meg

July 25th, 2008, 6:34 pm #14

He's coming to Stagedoor again?!?! YES!
That's how I got my appointments for all the 13 auditions.
But the Broadway cast is complete....
www.13themusical.com

Marie
Marie

July 25th, 2008, 6:53 pm #15

Obviously it isn't fully cast yet.

Meg
Meg

July 26th, 2008, 4:53 am #16

There's no more characters left.
One of the roles is double cast.
I know the show front and back...