The RKRP sprite comic

Reiji Azuma
Epic Poster
Epic Poster
Reiji Azuma
Epic Poster
Epic Poster

November 25th, 2003, 11:45 pm #1

Well i got bored a while ago and got a website going and put up a sprite comic based on the RKRP. while the plotline wont follow the rp directly, it will feature characters and the like. The eventual plotlines will be separate from the plotlines here (mainly cause theres more freedom in a comic than in an actual rp). In otherwords ill be using stuff from outside the rp mainly for the sake of comedy.

So far the only characters in it are Reiji and Aki (mainly cause they are the only 2 characters with sprites at the moment ^^;;;) I do plan on adding Amethist and other characters if they contact me via AIM (Zwei the Phantom) or the private messaging system.....better yet post here.....my laptop cant handle IM boxes popping up (major lag while the window opens).

Do note that Reiji is THE main character and the main plot will revolve around him mostly but a supporting cast is needed and i dont want to have to use characters from various games and whatnot in large doses.

knowing that the whole using other persons' characters in this comic will require a lot of cooperation on your part cause i want the characters in the comic to match their rp counterparts as close as possible.

(Edit: put the new link here)
http://zweithephantom.keenspace.com/index.html

oh and feedback in this thread is much appreciated (but by all means not required)

Reiji Azuma
Epic Poster
Epic Poster
Reiji Azuma
Epic Poster
Epic Poster

November 27th, 2003, 2:17 am #2

Comic 3 just went up tonight.

Reiji Azuma
Epic Poster
Epic Poster
Reiji Azuma
Epic Poster
Epic Poster

December 3rd, 2003, 4:26 pm #3

nother update. Make sure you read the news for the full details of what this issue is talking about.

Issue13
Epic Poster
Epic Poster
Issue13
Epic Poster
Epic Poster

December 3rd, 2003, 10:02 pm #4

Looking good, dude. I wouldn't mind being a part of this endevour.

Reiji Azuma
Epic Poster
Epic Poster
Reiji Azuma
Epic Poster
Epic Poster

December 5th, 2003, 5:14 am #5

Nother Omake up.

Issue13: Request noted. I'll try to read over your rp posts and profile and try to fit your character in once i start to get going on the story again.

Reiji Azuma
Epic Poster
Epic Poster
Reiji Azuma
Epic Poster
Epic Poster

December 21st, 2003, 12:32 am #6

Omake series is over with for now and the regular story is back on track picking up right where i left off. Move to keenspace still hasnt happened yet but ill let you read the updates yourself if you care why.

Chibi Chichiri
Epic Poster
Epic Poster

December 21st, 2003, 7:09 am #7

Hey, so far this looks really cool! When I start RPing in the RKRP, I wouldn't mind being a part of this too. :P

And Aki's sprite is a modified Setzer sprite!!! :P ((Yeah, I noticed that... I'm pathetic...))

Akisu
?ber Poster
?ber Poster
Akisu
?ber Poster
?ber Poster

December 21st, 2003, 9:29 pm #8

Aw... Reiji's mad at me... I only just cut him slightly.... 9.9

>:}

Reiji Azuma
Epic Poster
Epic Poster
Reiji Azuma
Epic Poster
Epic Poster

December 26th, 2003, 6:22 am #9

ok i finally got the new site up and running after a long process.....comics will be there from now on which gives me about a week to work on the next few comics. I'll do what i can to update the old ones onto the new one so for the next 2 or so days the new site will be catching up.

http://zweithephantom.keenspace.com/index.html

Reiji Azuma
Epic Poster
Epic Poster
Reiji Azuma
Epic Poster
Epic Poster

January 15th, 2004, 10:44 pm #10

ph34r t3h update!

cause theres another one and i decided to turn the filler into actual storylinage :P so if you havent read the filler from last week then u really need to (its only one frame for goodnessakes!)