Yeah I'm back

mutsumi
Student
mutsumi
Student

February 10th, 2014, 11:07 pm #1

Yeah so me and my over imaginative self is back. I had to leave for a while so that I could better myself and my writing and what not. Still quite bad at it but I'm a little better than before. (Also I had to focus on College and crap. Getting my apps out and all that). Still suck at this nonetheless. How many years has it been? Like 2?

Yeah So I've returned, and to those that know me know I can get on people's nerves. Went inactive after all the dead threads I was apart of. Was feeling some type of way when I couldn't finish a single thread here except for the classroom one Aithne started. So yah, probrobly won't be Rp'ing here, maybe a thread here and there.

Anyway's I'll be on an Airgear Rp or a Log-Horizon one that had recently opened up and is starting to take off.

-3- Anyways carry on with your natural lives, not like I was missed or remembered, or anything of that nature.
[+] Spoiler
Mutsumi Kanazaki Nickname (Kana) Burning red head
[+] Spoiler
Rin Tyler Moore The Magical Girl/Boy

Dark Prince
High Honor Student
Dark Prince
High Honor Student

February 11th, 2014, 4:59 pm #2

You only been gone a couple of months silly. As for the rest of your message, oh well good to hear that your heading to collage, and hope you enjoy those other sites then o.o" Dunno what you expected from me XD Your entitled to expand your horizons.
Characters,links, and other things
Behemoth Race

Aithne
Honor Student
Aithne
Honor Student

February 12th, 2014, 6:04 am #3

Perhaps I'm missing something, but you've posted a thread to say you've returned to...not roleplay here? I don't get it.