Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

March 10th, 2018, 5:26 am #21

"I have a soul in mind...poor boys. They are going through so much..." she said softly. She had not yet moved off Gabe's lap. She knew that she could do this for all of them. It was ugly and painful but...she had to help. For the safety of one beautiful little girl.

She snuggled into Gabe's arms seeking shelter from the whispers that had haunted her. "Can you build it here? Time moves faster here right?" she asked looking around at everyone. "Also it would be the secrecy we need." she mused.

I come to induce an overdose of CUTENESS!
Panda's 30+ Sinister Creations
Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

March 10th, 2018, 5:36 am #22

Felicia nodded. She was indifferent to Sieg but she felt for Tsuda. She was doing this for Nora and Tsuda. But she wouldn't tell anyone.

Adrianna shook her head. "I can't . I need electricity and that is something they lack. I can form the pieces and wrench them together but the equipment wouldn't work here." She sighed. "I have a lab in Germany that can handle it all. No one knows about it."

Felicia nodded. "We might be able to get a barrier around it."

"Would he actually even connect me to it all? I travel regularly," Adrianna pointed out.

My Children

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

March 16th, 2018, 5:55 pm #23

"I know where they would be able to sense us. All it needs is a generator. It will be dangerous for me...the spirits there are...hostile to say the least." she explained to the other girls. "The shrine on the mountain where the monks died and where the wolf pack was wiped out. The energy there will shield us from detection." Sadira explained.

"Should I use a dark spirit or is this child going...to grow? If it is just going to be terminated I won't put an innocent soul through that." She was getting all the information together.

I come to induce an overdose of CUTENESS!
Panda's 30+ Sinister Creations
Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

March 17th, 2018, 3:09 am #24

Felicia nodded. She listened to Sadira. "Honestly I can't say. I'd go with an evil spirit instead of a innocent. I can only imagine what his grandfathwr will do to the child. Sieg himself is a victim of abuse and females are unheard of according to Sieg," she said.

"So Nora will stay here til it's done?" Adrianna asked. "How will we communicate?"

"I have my ways. But yes. Nora will stay here until her great grandfather is dead," Felicia said.

Gabe massaged Sadira's shoulders. "Are you sure?" He asked her softly. He would always ground her but he was worried.

My Children