StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

June 15th, 2017, 5:19 am #51

Sieg tilted his head, "I've never been to space." He didn't understand what spacey was. He thought maybe she meant something about outer space. Sieg didn't know anything about Wilhelm or Tiana and he was realizing that he was in love with Felicia and barely know any of her friends.

Wilhelm looked at Tianna with a smile, "Hmm? Just the bathroom." Wilhelm was far different from someone like Sieg. He wasn't strong physically like Sieg was considering the man in front of him looked to be in the same shape as a Norse warrior. He also fought using anything and everything including dirty tricks and tactics where as Sieg would be much more likely to only fight honorably and with his own strength. However what they had in common was similar as they were both men that had been through a lot and were trying to move into the future with a positive outlook. Wilhelm thought food was a good idea, "Food would be good."

Sieg looked at them and then just blurted out, "Are you two on a date as well?!"

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

June 17th, 2017, 12:36 pm #52

Tianna giggled and shook her head. "Now that's funny," she chortled. "Felicia you pick weird guys."

The red haired pixie blushed and ducked her head as if trying to hide as her shyness peaked. But then Wil was there she had the nagging sensation she knew him from somewhere. But from where? School? She didn't think so. It was driving her nuts not knowing.

"The bathroom. You were in there for awhile," she teased sticking her tongue out but she noticed Felicia's demeanor shift. Food was the topic and she was nodding before Sieg spoke, startling her. Swinging her purple eyes back to the swordsman, she nodded.

"Well sort of. I won 4 tickets for this place. I brought Wil and my 2 best friends. It seems Ryfe and Rhoss ran off," Tianna informed him.

"Probably searching for sweets. Ryfe is a glutton for sweets," Felicia interjected.

Both girls laughed becaise they knew it was true.

My Children