Uncommon Boys in the Common Room

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

January 3rd, 2014, 3:28 am #1

Shimeji was nestled in the common room watching movies on the big TV having been kicked out of his dormroom by Deimos. The jerk! Nevermind he was technically Shimeji's owner but that didn't make him the boss.

Still tucked into the soft couch watching an old black and white movies and watching snow fall outside. He giggled at the movie loving the way they talked and did things back then. It was Humphrey Bogart, great name, and Audrey Hepburn.

"Lonely...I am sooooo lonely..." he sang giggling at his own silliness.

I come to induce an overdose of CUTENESS!
Panda's 30+ Sinister Creations
Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

Koalahkiin
New Student
Koalahkiin
New Student

January 3rd, 2014, 4:25 am #2

Kouki sat on the couch opposite of the boy giggling and watching movies. He had his drawing tablet and laptop with him, working of one of several line art projects. He would much rather be in his room where he could work in peace and away from the prying eyes in the public. But, beggars couldn't be choosers, as he was told that it would be a few more hours until his room was ready and the staff would move his things in for him. A sigh passed his lips as he worked quickly and quietly, no noise coming from him other than the light scratches of stylus against tablet.

He stopped for a moment and removed his glasses, rubbing his eyes lightly. A quick yawn escaped his lips as he reached for the energy drink resting on the table before him. He took a quick swig and placed the can back on the table where it was previously. He continued with his work. His eyes were diverted for a moment to the boy who let out a childish statement. This was why he wanted to be in his room. Kouki closed his eyes and shook his head, proceeding with his work. He became more focused than before, seeing nothing but his screen, and hearing nothing but the scratch scratch scratch of his stylus whisking across his tablet.
Furakawa Kouki / Age: 15 / Male / Vitae Animator

"Speech" / "Thought"

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

January 3rd, 2014, 9:59 pm #3

The other boy was very focused on his whatever he was doing and he was well insanely curious. He shrunk down to his true form and climbed up the back of the couch to peer over his shoulder.

"Coool drawing!" Shimeji said perching on his shoulder. He was a foot tall with bright blue and shining blonde hair. He was smiling in a charming adorable way.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

Koalahkiin
New Student
Koalahkiin
New Student

January 4th, 2014, 6:09 am #4

Kouki worked on, failing to notice the boy on the couch opposite him slip away. Even if he did, he probably wouldn't have minded much. He let out another yawn, pausing only for a moment to shake his head before continuing his work. Suddenly, out of no where, a voice broke the silence accumulated in the boy's mind. 'Cool drawing', he heard, shouted from near his shoulder. Kouki jumped, almost flinging his laptop from his knee. His eyes widened slightly as his head lurched to the right, seeing the boy smiling. Kouki was not amused. He quickly slapped his computer shut, hoping that the auto save feature protected his work.

"What were you thinking?!" he let out with a slightly frustrated tone. "Don't you know you aren't supposed to see unfinished works?!"

"Speech" / "Thought"

Mei
Honor Student
Mei
Honor Student

January 4th, 2014, 8:53 am #5

(OOC: Hope you guys don't mind me dropping in :D)

She was fuming to say the least, her heart hammered in contention with the thud of her footsteps down the male dorms. Her charcoal long hair was tied up, and she was dressed casually in some black skinny jeans and a simple white shirt. She couldn't believe the rumours, and worst of all they were about her! Someone who always stayed out of anyone's business, was now the target of a ruthless rumour, yes, she was pissed.

Setsuko strode down the corridor, glaring at the odd boy who would look her in the eyes, making the correct decision to quickly turn away. She eventually made it to a common room of sorts, her eyes scanning it as she locked onto two boys, at this point she really didn't care who she offended, she just needed answers.

Walking up to the two she refrained herself from picking one of them up by the collar of their shirt but instead hastily and harshly poked the one with the computer on the shoulder. Before blabbing, probably to them, a load of nonsense. "I'm looking for Furakawa, where is he?"
Last edited by Mei on January 4th, 2014, 8:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Minions of Mayhem
PROCEED WITH CAUTION!
"Ehhhhhhhhhh sexy lady. Op-op-op-op OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!" - PSY

Koalahkiin
New Student
Koalahkiin
New Student

January 4th, 2014, 11:46 am #6

((OOC: Oh, God no, the more the merrier!))

Kouki bowed his head slightly, shaking it a few times. He couldn't stay mad at the boy. He was mostly startled than anything else anyways. A sigh passed his lips, his head still bowed.

"Look...if you want to look at what I am doing...please just ask, you almost have me a heart attack. That was my third energy drink in four hours, so I am a bit jittery."

No sooner than those words passed his lips did he hear the girl say she was looking for him. It didn't register in his mind at first that the voice speaking to him and the short boy was that of a girl, so he immediately raised his head.

"Hai--IIEEEEE?!?!" he let out as he reared back a bit. Standing before him was a beautiful girl, with beautiful black hair and gorgeous eyes. He wasn't used to girls of this caliber speaking to him. The girls he normally conversed with were those of the manga club he was a part of in junior high, and they weren't much to look at. His heart raced a bit and his mind jumbled. "Oh man...she's pretty. Why do I have to be so awkward," he thought as he closed his mouth and sat normally, realized he probably looked like a complete idiot. He tried to gather himself for a moment but failed completely, responding in probably the least cool way possible.

"I...I am F-F-F-Furakawa. I....You....Me....You're speaking?!!!" he blubbered out, hardly able to formulate a coherent thought. He thought for a moment, trying to figure out how to fix his idiocy. "Why?!" he finally blurted after a moment. His face went hot. Well, hotter than it was, he already had a deep blush upon his face at this point. He looked on in slight horror and slight embarrassment as he waited for a response.
Last edited by Koalahkiin on January 4th, 2014, 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Speech" / "Thought"

Mei
Honor Student
Mei
Honor Student

January 4th, 2014, 12:43 pm #7

She quirked an eyebrow, this kids response was priceless and she couldn't help the small smile tug at the corner of her lip. She glanced momentarily at his company, wondering if he too was involved. Shaking her head and slapping a hand to her face nonchalantly she breathed a long sigh, this kid just practically announced himself her enemy, well that is if her informant was correct that this was the guy who started the vicious rumor.

"Listen, Furakawa, what did I ever do to you huh?" She was cool-headed, her tone monotonous, droning. She couldn't be bothered with this, her life already contained enough troubles, this was just an added extra that was grating on her last nerve.

"Heck, I don't even know you kid." She ran a hand down the length of her loose ponytail, the strands welcoming the company of her hand.

She can't stand the thought of this rumor to continue, sure some people would think she was overreacting just slightly but when a rumor that declared she was seen kissing a teacher erupted she could have just crawled into a corner and hoped that somehow she could gain the power of invisibility. Her face said it all, she was tired, weary and just wanted to get back to her dorm room, being the center of attention wasn't exactly her, in fact she was quite the opposite.

"Just tell everyone the truth, I don't want any trouble...but, I will cause trouble if it doesn't get cleared up." Setsuko tried her best to sound somewhat threatening, her whole demeanor changing. Although, her dense side screamed out this was the guy who spread the rumor, turns out...it wasn't, but well, this was Setsuko after all, she doesn't jump off facts when alarm bells are ringing, oh no, this innocent guy had it in for himself.
My Minions of Mayhem
PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

Koalahkiin
New Student
Koalahkiin
New Student

January 4th, 2014, 12:53 pm #8

Kouki had no idea how to respond. He was completely and utterly dumbfounded. This pretty girl came in accusing him of spreading some type of rumor, and he had no idea who she was. Hell, he didn't know a single person on this island. "Only a few hours and people already have it out for me?! What did I do?!" he yelled in his mind, slightly frozen in fear.

After a moment, he was able to snap to attention. He was still having trouble formulating his thoughts with this girl speaking directly to him, but it was not nearly as bad as before. He inhaled deeply and let out a sigh. After a moment, he looked up, his eyes meeting the girl's. She still looked gorgeous, and a blush spread across his face once more.

"I...I don't know what you're talking about. I d-d-don't know y-you. I have only been a member of this s-student body for a few hours now. I d-don't know ANYONE!" His speech was better, at least he formed a whole sentence. Still, he feared the worst despite pleading his case, so he opted to just apologize anyways.

"E-either way...I'm sorry, I guess."

"Speech" / "Thought"

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

January 4th, 2014, 8:04 pm #9

In the boy's panic the one foot tall doll was launched the room and landed upside down on the other sofa. He could have been broken! That thought angered Shimeji and just as he was about to retaliate when a severely pissed off girl came into the common room.

"What did you do?" he asked righting himself and becoming human instead of a doll. The tiny thing was curious to see how people interacted. He wondered if Deimos would find this as amusing as he did.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

Mei
Honor Student
Mei
Honor Student

January 5th, 2014, 8:55 pm #10

Setsuko clicked her tongue in mild frustration, not of this kid but of that fact she knew he wasn't the culprit. She'd be able to smell someone guilty from a mile away and he definitely did not seem the guilty type. Shaking her head and burying her head in her hand she let out a long sigh.

"No, no. I'm sorry, got the wrong guy it seems." She offered and apologetic smile, her eyes glistening to cover up her apparent embarrassment.

Turning tail she was prepared to wander off and go in search once again, now driven by more than just her dense skull.
My Minions of Mayhem
PROCEED WITH CAUTION!