The "Wanna RP?" Thread.

Medivh
Honor Student
Medivh
Honor Student

3:07 PM - Aug 06, 2006 #1

Yep, Med's done good on his word. If you simply wanna RP with a random person, but don't have an SL or something in mind, say so here! Anyone who wants to RP with whoever posts can either PM that person, or post here saying so.

Saki
Honor Student
Saki
Honor Student

3:45 AM - Jan 18, 2008 #2

Alright, so...seriously. All of my characters are covered in cobwebs and are basically socially retarded now. >_< I desperately need to get them all back out and about, so if anyone wants to help me out just PM me or IM me . Thanks.

Saki's Characters

Drake
Honor Student
Drake
Honor Student

3:50 AM - Jan 18, 2008 #3

you can always buy a sword at the sword smith :lol: in the business section.

Drake Blade & Mirela Akechi

For the people who don't know it Drake and Serap are two different people sharing one body

[+] Spoiler
http://coloholics.net/index.php?act=idx

Shadey
Honor Student
Shadey
Honor Student

3:59 AM - Jan 26, 2008 #4

hey guys im fiannly going on break from college and I want to get back into posting so im looking for anybody who wants to post with me.

Cassus
A+ Student
Cassus
A+ Student

5:22 PM - Jan 26, 2008 #5

I'll do it. What do you have in mind?

Deleted User
Deleted User

7:36 PM - Jan 26, 2008 #6

RP with me!!!

I mean, hi, would anyone like to RP with me? I have absolutely nothing in mind. I'm great like that. Only that I think it's time Raine had some friends beyond Brian :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

8:08 PM - Jan 26, 2008 #7

In search of!

Hey for my next thread I want to do, I'm looking for someone new to roleplay with. I want to start a thread in the courtyard that likely won't have any fighting, I'm really looking for a character new to AHS that has been though a few things and is still forming a opinion about the school.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Shadey
Honor Student
Shadey
Honor Student

8:39 PM - Jan 26, 2008 #8

anybody who would like to rp I made a post in the lunchroom

Cassus
A+ Student
Cassus
A+ Student

11:50 PM - Jan 26, 2008 #9

Brian! Pick me! I can do stuff! And things!

And I need 35 more posts desperately.

Deleted User
Deleted User

9:00 PM - Feb 12, 2008 #10

Hey Peeps! Anybody want to RP with with Raine? huh, huh? *smiles and looks around expectantly* I can't promise quick updates because school pretty much owns my soul and I can't promise great writing or even proper spelling at times but I promise to try and make it fun and quite possibly even creative! So! If you haven't rp'ed with me then you should!!