The "First" Meet Up

CreatingLife
A+ Student
CreatingLife
A+ Student

December 15th, 2013, 10:01 pm #1

Days have passed, and Willow was only able to see Calcifer briefly after being in the hospital due to school.
They weren't skipping, classes were already over and she was in her dorm getting ready to see Calcifer for a while over at his dorm. She didn't really do much to her appearance actually, she just brushed out her hair which was somewhat tangled.
She thought about bringing him something just then.. Nah, it was already too late. She was suppose to meet him at his dorm in five minutes. With that she slipped on her shoes and locked the door behind her.

She went up a few floors, to the boys dorms. She thought about the night at the hospital, the night they kissed. She couldn't help but think of how she wanted more, she was craving for his touch. The closer she got to his dorm, the more nervousness you could say she had. Not that it were a bad thing, just the case of butterflies. Hell, her heart was even beating a little faster than normal. Could it be because he was a werewolf now? Maybe so.

She finally arrived at his door. Anxious and excited all at once, she knocked a few times awaiting for the door to open.

Aithne
Honor Student
Aithne
Honor Student

December 15th, 2013, 10:26 pm #2

Calcifer was aggravated. At who, one might ask? Himself. Well, more so the wolf now lodged in his skull. It wanted things he wouldn't give it, couldn't give it. He thought his worst problem at the moment was turning into a ravenous beast once a month. He didn't even imagine the inter-species relationships he'd have to deal with while in human form. He didn't think for a minute, hey, I feel like dredging up old feelings for my ex-girlfriend today! The wolf on the other hand, soon as it caught whiff of her immediate howled a resonating 'MINE!' that echoed through his entire body in ways he had never experienced before. It was unnerving. It pissed him off something fierce...and worst of all, he had hoped Sunshadow would be the one to help him through all this bullshit...Could he even handle being around her? And was it just her...or all wolves? It was infuriating!

But then...there was his light.

Willow was standing patiently in front of his dorm. His eyes glinted alittle, watching her as he wandering down the hallway with a quickened, angry pace. He had known she was coming over, but suddenly, he needed something from her...

She turned to see him and opened her lips to give him some sort of greeting. Nope, he reached out that big hand and wrapped it around the back of her neck. Pulling her toward him, he bent from his tall height and meshed his lips against hers with fevered need. THIS, mutt, this is what I want!!! his mind shouted internally. His other arm was still in its sling, but he managed with the one hand, running his fingers through her chestnut hair.

CreatingLife
A+ Student
CreatingLife
A+ Student

December 15th, 2013, 11:03 pm #3

Willow stood there a few moments, waiting to hear some sort of lock chime before the door opened. Then she saw something out of the corner of her eye. She turned her head to the side, out of the blue Calcifer was just there.
Not a second nor a word was passed before she was in his arms, with his lips glued to hers. The hairs on her neck stood up, and her skin tingled as her heart raced. Her head automatically was tilted to the side, welcoming his kiss. Seems as though he had as much desire to see her as she did him. After a few moments had gone by and their lips over lapped one another, she pulled back and tugged his shirt towards her and wrapped her arms around him. Yep, that's what she wanted, or needed you could say.

"I missed you." She said with her face buried into his shirt. She could smell so traces of smoke on him, it wasn't anything that really bothered her anymore. At first she wasn't all too keen on his scent, she never really liked the smell of smoke at first. But the more time she spent with him the less it bothered her.

She wanted to go inside, not wanting to talk outside in the hall for all to hear. "Let's go inside."

Aithne
Honor Student
Aithne
Honor Student

December 15th, 2013, 11:17 pm #4

His heart was pumping against his chest. He was sure she could feel it when she tugged him into an embrace. His breath in a soft pant, he tried to calm it down by breathing through his nose. Her arms latched onto him, coiled around his thin body. His one free arm did the same, while the one in the sling just tried to get out of the way.

"I missed you too..." he bent down to gently kiss the top of her head. His eyes closed and he took a deep breath of her hair. This was one benefit to being a wolf...all those extreme scents...he took all of Willow in. Her scents, sounds, feelings...everything was heightened. It was like seeing a whole new side to her. Didn't help that with this new change they had elevated their relationship to the next step. Yes, just a kiss. Yes, they had confessed their affections...but it seemed to happen at just the right time to make it seem all the more exciting.

"Let's go inside..." She asked him. Begrudgingly, he agreed. Pulling back, he turned and opened the door. He never locked it, not like there was much of anything in there these days. He let her in first.

He swallowed hard before he tried to spark up a conversation, heart still thumping against his ribs. "How was class...?"

CreatingLife
A+ Student
CreatingLife
A+ Student

December 16th, 2013, 12:40 am #5

Willow walked in, it felt like the world couldn't see them anymore.
wrote: "How was class...?"
She huffed, feeling tired just thinking about it. "Long." Sounding as if she were complaining, which she was.
"Yours?"

Besides classes she was more interested in how he was doing. How he was coping with not only his shoulder, but the life time virus inside of him. She was curious about if anything had changed, become more canine-like. How his senses had changed.

"How's the shoulder?" She looked into his eyes, trying her best not to seem like she was prying too much... At least for now.

Aithne
Honor Student
Aithne
Honor Student

December 16th, 2013, 1:07 am #6

She asked him how his day had been. He wandered over and sat on his bed. The closet was nearly empty and his roommate was nonexistent. The other bed in the room was untouched. He had a handful of clothes shoved into the corner as well as a couple sketch books on the desk. There wasn't much else at all. He turned to look at her and shrugged. Did he want to go into the wolf's reaction to Sunny? Not really.

"How's the shoulder?"

He had been looking at her while his mind wandered. Her heart beat in her chest. The subtle heightened breathing. Whatever shampoo or perfume she used was permeating the room. It clung to his clothing. He would have never smelled that before. His tongue lapped at his suddenly dry mouth and he could still taste her there too. The senses were still there, but the wolf wasn't reacting to Willow in the same way it had Sun, the skin hunger was absent, it was thinking other things, other things Calcifer wouldn't even begin to decipher, not right now...

"Huh?? Oh uh...it's fine..." he said, shaking his head. He had to focus, not drown in the overly acute senses around him. He leaned over, placing his forehead in his upturned arm, elbow on his knee. "I'm sorry, I uh...I this...this wolf thin' is fuckin' with mah head..."
Last edited by Aithne on December 16th, 2013, 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

CreatingLife
A+ Student
CreatingLife
A+ Student

December 16th, 2013, 1:51 am #7

Willow looked at him, patiently. He didn't have to talk about it if he didn't want to. But his seemingly harmless gaze kinda turned into a stern stare. She noticed a difference in him.. It didn't seem like Calcifer was the one looking at her. Maybe she just shouldn't have said anything.. Did she offend him?... Or was there some weird stain on her shirt? Her eyes softened, and tilted her head slightly. Feeling a bit of worry, and even nervousness. It put her somewhat on edge.
wrote: "Huh?? Oh uh...it's fine..."
He had finally broke the silence. She assumed he had just maybe zoned out, didn't hear the question clearly. She didn't know..

"I'm glad." She said, feeling bad for the guy. His wound seemed like it was fine, she was just worried more about him and his mental state. She wouldn't want him slipping into some kind of depression, definitely not. She also didn't want to just state that either. She'd let him talk about it if he brought it up first. Who knows, he could be. She wouldn't doubt it, his life has just changed drastically in the course of a few days.... And to top it all off.. It's permanent.
wrote: "I'm sorry, I uh...I this...this wolf thin' is fuckin' with mah head..."
She furrowed her eye brows. She happen to be looking at the desk with the sketch pads, and then back at him.
She walked over to him, sat on the edge of the bed right next to him, and rubbed his back. "Don't apologize." She stated softly. There was nothing for him to apologize for, not like this was his fault. But he did just confirm that there was in fact someone else starring at her just a moment ago. It made her feel different, maybe even scared her a little. She wasn't ready to share him with something else... With some beast.

The hand on his back traced down to his arm and then his hand. She intertwined her finger with his, and kissed the back of his hand. "You've been cleaning it regularly, right?" She said referring to his shoulder. "Wouldn't want some nasty infe-" She paused... Wrong choice of words. She looked down, she was trying to get his mind off of this werewolf infection thing... but it just brought them back on the subject. "You just.. Wouldn't want it to be amputated or anything.. y'know? It's pretty deep... Important to keep it germ-free."

Aithne
Honor Student
Aithne
Honor Student

December 16th, 2013, 2:50 am #8

"Can...can ya stop tha'..." he murmured as his eyes gazed forward to the ground. It wasn't her stroking his arm. It wasn't her referring to his new disease. I wasn't her holding his hand and kissing the skin. No, it was something entirely different and it was making the metaphoric heckles raise up his neck.

He could hear her heart quicken. Her nervousness around him gave her scent a sweet fragrance. His mouth was dry. His fingers tightened subtly around hers to let him know he didn't want her to go. Heel boy, heel.

"Don' be scared of me..." he leaned in to nudge her with his nose. A gentle smile, he forced it for her sake. Those tangerine eyes flicked between hers. He didn't want to tell her that the fear lingering along her skin made him want to...do...things...

"It's still me...This bitch ain' gonna change me, dollface..." he wanted to reassure her, make that smell go away. For both their sakes.

"Anyway...you wanna see the mess, huh...?" He said. His hand detached from hers. His fingers began to slip the brace off. Might as well show off the one good thing this disease had done for him thus far. Throwing the sling on the floor, he began to unbutton his school shirt. A few buttons down, he slid the collar to the side. Most of the gnashed tissue had healed over. There was thick, pink-white scar tissue over the area. This looked months old, not less than a week.

"The sling is for the rotator cuff, still healin' bones and tendons in there..." He showed her, trying not to move the arm, but in actuality he could use it completely, it just wasn't a good idea(as he could tear something worse) and it just hurt.

CreatingLife
A+ Student
CreatingLife
A+ Student

December 16th, 2013, 3:49 am #9

wrote:"Can...can ya stop tha'..."
Willow looked over to him.... What... What was he talking about? Ooooh... It was what she said... ?
She didn't mean it, she wanted to take it back.... Or was it because she was holding his hand. Usually when she was she was overly upset she never liked anyone touching her. Just as she was about to release his hand, he tightened his grip. Forcing her to kind of freeze in a way, giving her goosebumps.. She wasn't sure what to do.
wrote:"Don' be scared of me..."
His eyes were now focused on hers.. Could he... Could he have really known that based on senses..... or was it just that apparent? She felt bewildered. Though she tried not to show it.. If anyone should be afraid, it should be him. At least for now since all these changes are happening to him.
Willow touched her temple, and brushed some of the hair out of her face. She was a bit.... Shocked you could say. Would he always know how she was feeling? "I'm not afraid." She said plainly ans he softly butted into her. She was more nervous then scare you could say... She was partly lying.. It was more apprehension than anything.
wrote:It's still me...This bitch ain' gonna change me, dollface..."
She smiled sweetly back at him. Now that sounded like Calcifer. Her chills went away, and her pulse seemed to slow down. His smile did in fact mellow her out, it was relief to her. She felt more comfortable with him now.
wrote:Anyway...you wanna see the mess, huh...?"
Before she could say anything to vote against it he had already dropped the sling to the ground. Willow sighed and smirked at him. "Y'know you didn't have to take off you shirt, right?" She paused for a moment. "Or was that what you planned to do in the first place?" Her smirk developed into now a wicked grin, as she poked some fun at him. It lightened the air a little when she brought out her playful personality... And anyways... They were dating, she was going to flirt with him all she wanted and do it so without shame.

Although, when the wound hit the light, her eyes had narrowed and her face winced. She could tell it was a dog bite for sure, looking at all the holes formatted in his skin. Willow hopped off the bed and took a closer look.. "It's healing.... Fast." She said, half shocked half amazed.

She lightly touched the scarred area, careful to not hurt him. ...It was weird... this happened days ago... it should almost be fresh. Then she took into account that he was now a werewolf... Oh yeah.
"I can see you've been taking good care of it.... You're lucky you have been." She said in a threatening but teasing way. "I'd hate to have and come over her to douse it with rubbing alcohol or something." Which... She wouldn't do. She was joking, that would burn hotter than the fires of Hell.

Willow picked his sling up off the ground, brushing it off. "As bad as you want to show off your body to me... You should really put this back on." She said, shamelessly flirting with him once more.

"The teachers been good to you?" She asked. What she really wanted to ask about was the beast within him. If it talks to him or something. She wouldn't though. Not now.

Aithne
Honor Student
Aithne
Honor Student

December 16th, 2013, 6:47 pm #10

"As bad as you want to show off your body to me... You should really put this back on."

He chuckled as she tossed the sling into his lap. His shirt half buttoned. She didn't expect him to keep on his stuffy uniform shirt, did she? He put the sling next to him on the bed. His good hand went to unbutton the shirt, while the other gingerly clutched the opposite side, holding it to make it easier for the first hand. He was trying not to move it too much. He was assured that werewolves can heal an extravagant amount of damage...but that doesn't mean he wanted to tear it up and make it worse...

"'Ey, you're the one who keeps goin' on abou' me gettin' naked, I was jus' showin' off my battle scars..." He joked playfully before he slipped out of the shirt. Tossing it onto the mostly empty desk, he reached for one of the shirts on the floor. If she glanced at him, she'd see something a bit odd. Sure, she hadn't seen him shirtless many times, but one could easily remember the boniness of the lad. Ribs poking out. Collarbones pointy enough to put an eye out. Abs simply because he had no fat to obscure them. Well...It appeared as if he were...filling out a bit. No, he wasn't getting a gut, but it looked as if there was a bit more meat clinging to those rattling bones. It was subtle, but definitely noticeable. Calcifer was oblivious to the change, perhaps too overwhelmed with all the other problems correlating to this werewolf thing.

He slipped on a punk rock teeshirt with the sleeves cut off. The Motorhead logo on the front. Once that was done, the sling was put back into place, arm resting peacefully.

"The teachers been good to you?"

He chuckled ruefully. "They tip-toe around me...thought I was a pain in the ass before, well now they think I'mma turn and eat everyone or something..." He shook his head. "Bu' I go' plenty of time for homework and exams, givin' me extensions and wha' no', can' complain..." He turned to look at her, as she had been standing in his little empty dorms.

"So ya hungry? wha' ya wanna do?" It was nice to be with Willow, it took his mind off of things.