StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

June 5th, 2016, 1:22 pm #11

Ryu smiled brightly as Thorn had full control of him. He continued to take out the pursuers and if just not having them on their back wasn't reward enough Thorn spoke of her urge to make out with him. After he took down the last helicopter he moved back inside their helicopter and closed the door before taking Thorn into his arms. He kissed her deeply, his tongue darting into her mouth to entice her own. As he kissed her his hands moved down her body and to her ass, squeezing it and pulling her closer to him.

From the front Rev called back to them, "Good job getting rid of the pursuers, there's nothing else on the radar. We got about one hour ETA, so if you decide to screw back there just finish up before then." Rev said with a smile as he couldn't wait to get to where they are going. He knew that they would all be happy when they arrived including himself. Rev was always the grumpy one of the bunch, but even he was smiling now.

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

June 13th, 2016, 4:42 pm #12

She purred softly into the scorching kiss wrapping herself around him. She indulged a moment before pulling back to smile at them. She knew they had done all of this for her but she had no idea why.

"So boys what is this all about?" she asked curling her small body against Ryu's happy to feel his heat and heart beat. She had never been this loved by any of her other lovers. Affection and loved in a way. But never this deep searing pain. They way they looked at her was as though she was as necessary as air.

I come to induce an overdose of CUTENESS!
Panda's 30+ Sinister Creations
Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

June 16th, 2016, 6:52 pm #13

Ryu smiled at Thorn, moving his shades up over his forehead so he could look directly into her eyes. "Well, it's sort of a vacation." He couldn't really lie to her, but he also wanted things to be more of a surprise. "I hope you don't have any plans this weekend because they are about to be cancelled because of this awesome vacation." There was clearly something about this plan of their's that they were hiding, they were excited about it, but they also didn't reveal it.

Ryu moved to sit down, as he did he pulled Thorn with her onto his lap. "I love you so much." He told her softly, it was rare that he ever showed his true emotions and he never seemed vulnerable, but he loved and trusted Thorn enough to open himself up to her like this. He placed a kiss upon her neck before he smiled at her, "You're going to enjoy the vacation." He assured her as he held her to him. If there was one thing that Ryu didn't lack it was his confidence. He was sure that this week would be the happiest week in all of their lives.

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

June 25th, 2016, 10:29 pm #14

"You raided a blood bank and stole a helicopter just to take me on vacation...?" she asked looking stunned. No one would have bothered going this crazy just to take care of her needs. Her smile was wild and joyous.

"You guys rock. For future reference I have a contact that delivers all the blood I need with a phone call. Plus Raina would let us use the plane whenever. Not that this wasn't a blast." she said giggling.

"Soooo I didn't pack anything. Did you guys bring clothes?" she asked.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

June 27th, 2016, 4:37 am #15

Ryu smiled at Thorn as told them that they didn't need to go through all this trouble next time. "This is more fun though." Ryu made an excuse, of course he didn't know that Thorn could get the quantity of blood that they needed. Then she asked about if they packed clothes. "Of course we did. I gave the bag to Rev." Then Rev reached one hand over to the floor by the passenger seat and pulled up a small backpack. "See, our clothes are in there."

Rev spoke up at this point and it would certainly force a blush on Ryu's face, "There's not many clothes in here. I think what he said was that we wouldn't need clothes for what we would be doing on this vacation." Rev smirked, of course he wanted that as well. They always desired Thorn, they wanted her always, both of them did. Both Ryu and Rev were happy on the day they had gone into the forest where they had their encounter with Thorn.

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

June 27th, 2016, 3:05 pm #16

Thorn laughed and shook her head. Luckily she had money to buy clothes if she needed them.

"You really should have warned. I would have gone to Fagan to design something...special for the trip. The man has a gift for creating really wicked underwear." she said smiling.

She curled tighter against Ryu grateful she had gambled with her heart just one more time. That she had won out with these mad but wonderful in her life, and in her heart. The echos of the past hurts were fainter when she was with them. They were settling in well at the house.

"So where is this vacation?" she asked.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

June 27th, 2016, 10:20 pm #17

Ryu smiled brightly at Thorn as she asked him where they were going on vacation. "To the other side of the planet. We're going to Turks and Caicos. It's going to be a tropical vacation, that way I can wear my sun glasses and not look like a weirdo." Ryu had sensitive eyes, they were powerful as he had astounding aim because of them, but he had to wear sunglasses a lot to protect his eyes. Rev on the other hand didn't have that power so he never had to worry.

"The island is near Cuba, this helicopter isn't equipped to go that far, which is why we booked ourselves a private jet." Rev spoke up.

"We threatened a rich guy to let us borrow a private plane for the week." Ryu said proudly.

"But seeing as I don't know how to fly planes, we needed him to let us borrow the pilot as well." Rev added in.

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

July 28th, 2016, 6:53 pm #18

Needless to say they found creative ways to pass the loooong flight to the tropics. Thorn had actually never been anywhere like this. She exited the plane and smiled as the sun warmed her. She was a very happy flight.

"It is beautiful here guys!" she said looking out at paradise. She bounced around as the resort took care of their bags and took them on a short ride to the hotel. She was somewhat used to luxury living at the mansion but this place was unreal. She kissed them both so excited.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

July 29th, 2016, 11:37 am #19

Ryu and Rev smiled as they arrived and they were happy to see just how happy Thorn was. This whole thing was special for them and they were greeted by a guide. The man had tan skin a beige button up shirt, khaki shorts, black sandals and a mustache. The man was mostly bald with grey hairs on the sides and back of his head and he wore black sunglasses. "Mr. Kojima I presume? And this must be the lovely Thorn you told me about." He spoke smiling at Thorn. Then he looked at Ryu and spoke again, "As you are aware it will be three days before the ceremony and then another three days after. I have left a guide book in your hotel room with all the best places to visit while on the island. Thank you again for choosing us as your destination for your special day." And with that the guide left.

Ryu shrugged and looked at Thorn as did Rev. Then Ryu spoke, "Guess the cat's outta the bag. So now you know. We brought you here so we can get married." Ryu said with a big smile now adorning his face.

Then Rev spoke, "It will take about a week and we know you need blood so that's why we robbed the blood bank. We figured with everything we'd be doing this week that you might need a lot of extra blood." Rev was also very excited for this moment, they both couldn't wait to have Thorn as their wife.