Search and.....cat fight?

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

3:24 AM - Jul 11, 2015 #1

It had been awhile since everything had came crashing down on her. The revelation that she was pregnant and Jacob's kidnapping and having his eyes cut out was stressful. All within the week she had dealt with that. Jacob, the father as the child growing in her her, was completely blind and wanted her help to take care of him.

But she had two others two think about. Sebastian and Seto. They lived with her. She spoiled Seb and made sure he had everything he could want. Seto, she was trying to help acclimate to the real world. He was also becoming her best friend and confidant.

Natalia growled as she paced through the trees of the jungle. She was following Seto's scent. Why he came out here? She didn't know but she was going to find out. Her steps were quiet despite the boots she wore. Short and a halter top covered her body. Her black hair was pinned back and her blue eyes were bright.

Why was she out here? Because he never came home the other night. Natalia Romanov was worried. She had spoken to him about Jacob and how he wanted her to take care of him. That would mean them living under the same roof.

My Children

Azure
Honor Student
Azure
Honor Student

3:52 AM - Jul 11, 2015 #2

Now time had been passing and Seto was learning quickly but what was most troublesome was the fact he was learning to deal with human emotions which was a struggle of its own. Now he acted like a chid in how he spoke and sometimes his mentality and running off may have been part of that but running on all fours and keeping himself apart of a group was a safe zone so to speak for him. He didn't know what else to do he was already sharing Natalia with Sebastian but now with the person who impregnated her, he didn't want to be a part of this sitcom.

He had moved through town quickly starting a search for the missing white tiger to start again. He avoided people and had made his way into the jungle near the school. He had done this as he knew it would be like home in a way. Plus he figured this far away might throw anyone looking for him off his trail. Little did he know he was wrong.

Now you might ask why he didn't say anything, part of it was being stubborn, another part was that he didn't want to interfere with things, and the final part were strange feelings he couldn't describe. The lush vegetation of the jungle helped provide him cover but he stuck out like a sore thumb no matter where he went had he been in snow he would have been hard to spot.
wrote:Katsumoto: You believe a man can change his destiny?
Algren: I think a man does what he can, until his destiny is revealed.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

4:20 AM - Jul 11, 2015 #3

She was getting grouchy. And it was not because of the changes her body was starting to do. No. he was staying ahead of her. A growl escaped as she stopped. His scent had disappeared but after a few more sniffs, she had picked it back up again.

"Seto, I will find you," she growled. Was he in trouble? Was her hurt? Damn the worrisome thoughts running through her head. She was skilled in because of the tainting she had recieved.

Natalia was gaining on Seto and she was set on bringing him home.

My Children

Azure
Honor Student
Azure
Honor Student

4:31 AM - Jul 11, 2015 #4

He felt comfortable here unlike the cities and he used this time to run freely he was not driven by instinct of a tiger not the human who sometimes had to watch his own feet so he didn't trip over them. He couldn't just change when he wanted due go those looking for him. This strange feeling hs him wondering if he might be getting followed but this was his domain now and he would prove it to any creature he might encounter. Though he wasn't sure what to expect the television told him jungles existed in a few different places and we're different based on location.

Natalia had enough on her hands with a baby on the way, a young child to take care of and then this other guy who she also had to take care of she didn't need him theregarding to add more to her plate even though he had said he would be there to help her. Another male made his fur raise just thinking of it. It was in his nature to be territorial even though she wasn't his in any way it didn't change the way his mind thought. He paused for a few moments and let out a roar of frustration, anything within two miles certainly knew where he was at now.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

11:41 AM - Jul 11, 2015 #5

She tilted her head and listened to the roar. A smirk curled her lips and she started in the direction of the roar. Bingo! She knew where he was. Natalia took off running in that direction.

It didn't take her long before sbe came up behind him and stopped. Her blue eyes hardened as she glared.

"Seto, what the hell are you doing out here?" She demanded, her accent rougher.

My Children

Azure
Honor Student
Azure
Honor Student

1:57 AM - Jul 13, 2015 #6

This was a bit of a play land as he continued about after his roar but his play time was soon to end as a familiar voice called out behind him. He froze in his track and let out a sigh he turned his white head towards Natalia and eyed her for a moment his pale blue eyes somewhat cold to her.

He thought about changing back for a few moments and wondered if maybe he should just run off instead of staying around. He looked back towards the way deeper into the jungle. He instead changed back into his human for naked as the day he came into the world. He scratched at the left side of his neck with his right hand reachin over his head to do so. Some time had passed and he didn't chuckle like he normally would.

Seto: I'm looking for new home.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

2:01 AM - Jul 13, 2015 #7

She watched him shift. His nudity didn't bother her. However she crossed her arms and waited for an answer. One that he gave. One she didn't like. Her displeasure was known instantly as she snarled and moved forward.

"Why in the hell are you looking for a new home when you have a perfectly fine one with me?"

Was there hurt in her eyes? He had said that he was help her through everything. That he'd be there for her.

My Children

Azure
Honor Student
Azure
Honor Student

2:07 AM - Jul 13, 2015 #8

She wasn't happy he could tell by her posture and as she began to move towards him he slid his body into a defensive posture.

Seto: I not feel right with him coming.

He had stressed him heavily as he spoke to her. He had said he'd be there for her but she had him moving there. He shook his head at her for a moment. He did want to share her a childish thought of course but not that way to him.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

2:19 AM - Jul 13, 2015 #9

Natalia didn't miss a beat. She knew exactly who he was talking about. Jacob. The baby's father. The man who was now blind.

"That's why I want you and Sebastian to meet Jacob first and tell me if you want him living with us. He may be the child's father but I promised to look after you and Seb before him," she said.

She stopped were she was mere feet from him. Her blue eyes were expressive.

My Children

Azure
Honor Student
Azure
Honor Student

2:29 AM - Jul 13, 2015 #10

Seto was really not fully comfortable with her that close to him she was within arms reach and for so reason his heart was beating heavily. He didn't want to burden her and she wanted her to be happy the place already wasn't big enough with him there and he had been staying in bed with Natalia just to make sure she was okay incase something went wrong in the middle of the night.

Seto: not want Natalia to have too much deal with.

He slowly moved away from his defensive stance and looked down at his feet kicked st the ground for a moment in a bit of a childish manner.

Seto: Seto not need nata worry about him, she will have him there to help her.

Seto turned away from Natalia after saying that.