Movies and Healing

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

September 30th, 2013, 12:02 am #1

After the blind date, she had hit it off with Ryfe. He had shared with her a secret. And now she had one. And she had a feeling that Ryfe wasn't going to be too happy with her. After their first dealing, gang members had broken in and shot. Hence the bandage on her arm. It was a clean shot. Through and through.

Aftwr Soukaina cleaned it up Saul had told her to get healed. She didn't want to let Alban know cause he would tell Raina. Now she didn't exactly plan on asking Ryfe but they had plans to see a movie. On the way she had stopped by her room and changed into a blue sun dress with short sleeved over jacket. Maybe she could hide it and not let Ryfe know. But he might very well smell the blood since it was still seeping.

Seraphina knocked on Ryfe's door and waited patiently for him to answer.

My Children

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

September 30th, 2013, 12:24 am #2

It was Rhoss who opened the door. He was a black t-shirt and grey jeans. The lack of color made his eyes seem brighter purple.

Ryfe was sitting on his bed flipping through they extensive movie collection.

"So I am going to Elijah's room for a few hours. See you two later." he said and was out the door. Ryfe smiled up at her and notice something in her scent wasn't right. He got off the bed and kissed her softly.

"Something smells off. Are you okay?" he asked.

I come to induce an overdose of CUTENESS!
Panda's 30+ Sinister Creations
Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

September 30th, 2013, 12:29 am #3

"Have fun Rhoss!" She said. And waved as she turned to Ryfe. She kissed him back with a smile. Then he asked the question she had been dreading.

"Ya. I'm alright," she said. She didn't wamt him to worry bout her because she as if it would ruin their night. If their night was ruined she would cry.

"How are you?" She stuck her hamds behind her back not realizing the jacket sleeves raised a little to let thr bandage peek out.

My Children

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

September 30th, 2013, 12:54 am #4

He looked at her not sure to believe her or not. Then he saw the bandage and his brows scrunched.

"Then what's this?" he asked hurt that she was hiding something from him. "You're hurt! Why didn't you say something we are healers!" he said angry with her a little.

"What happened? Who hurt you?" he asked.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

September 30th, 2013, 1:00 am #5

Seraphina flinched and looked down. She wasn't sure what all to say.

"I didn't want to ruin our night because I was hurt. I don't like being fussed over," she told him fidgeting nervously. "I know your a healer but I just didn't think."

How had she gotten then? Following her brother and doing what he asked. Not that she minded. She actually liked it.

"A gang member shot me when they infiltrated our warehouse," she told him. "But I killed him."

My Children

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

September 30th, 2013, 3:45 am #6

Ryfe stared at her for a moment.

"Someone shot you and you then killed them...and then what? You just came over for movie night? Like it was nothing?" he asked trying to wrap his mind around what she had done. That she was hurt.

"And you weren't going to tell me any of this were you?" he asked hugging himself not sure what to make of the girl sitting on his bed.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

September 30th, 2013, 3:54 am #7

"Soukaina patched me up and Saul told me to find a healer," she told him. "Basically. I wouldn't have said anything to Saul had Soukaina not seen it and wrapped it."

At least she was honest when it came to her telling him what had happened. She didn't want to hide anything from him. But she also didn't feel right in coming to him.

"I wasn't going to say anything because I didn't know how to ask for help. I was raised with never asking for help," she told him. It was the truth too. The labs had told them to never ask for help because they had to do it on their own. So she had adapted that even as it seemed everyone else seemed to be able to leave the labs behind.

My Children

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

September 30th, 2013, 4:02 am #8

He pulled off her jacket.

He unwound the bandage on her arms and sucked in a breath as he saw the nasty gash and burn the bullet had left. He focused pushing that power that lay deep inside him. He pulled and pushed that power into her wound. It was hard and demanding work and there was a scar when he was done but it was healed.

"Get your coat. We are going to where you got shot and I am going to see that part of your life. If you say no then I will ask you to leave this room and whatever is happening between us is over."

He pulled her very close.

"And listen very carefully...you can ALWAYS come to me for help. In fact I insist." he said.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

September 30th, 2013, 4:13 am #9

He took the coat off and she winced in pain but then he healed the wound. She watched him in awe. There was a scar but no more pain. But then she felt a different pain. This one was in her heart. She looked at him and felt stuck. But then he pukked her close. She nodded and sniffed trying to hold back tears as she hid her face in his chest. What if everything was over once he found out what she did.

"Alright. We can go," she said softly. Sera's voice was low and full of supressed fear and tears. Could she handle losing him because that part of her life? "We can always go tomorrow."

At least give them time to clean up and maybe gI've her one last day with Ryfe before he actually left her. It just seemed like everything was too good to be true from the time of the escape.

My Children

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

September 30th, 2013, 4:17 am #10

"I am sure you have a reason for suggesting tomorrow so tomorrow it is." he said stroking her hair. He didn't want to loose her but if she was doing evil things...he couldn't stay.

And if they were going to part ways he wanted a little time with her. He tipped her face up and kissed her in a slow unhurried rush.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.